Adidas ADIZERO ROSE review

Dnv and Deezy, got them in Friday afternoon. Fit is on point, 10.5 in these (like all my Kobe's). Cushioning feels a little harder than Supers, more like the Crazy 8's, but they have some bounce to them. Possibly the lowest profile court feel shoe adidas has put out to date. Review should be up on Counterkicks by middle of next week.

Thanks duke. Looking forward to your review.

I'd be surprised if these were anything less than spectacular. D-Rose's first sig. shoes with pure motion tech., Adidas HAS to deliver on these.

Now I just have to wait six months to scoop at half price - just like I did with the SuperCreators, yay.

Thanks duke. Looking forward to your review.

I'd be surprised if these were anything less than spectacular. D-Rose's first sig. shoes with pure motion tech., Adidas HAS to deliver on these.

Now I just have to wait six months to scoop at half price - just like I did with the SuperCreators, yay.

so adidas is putting "plastic" on their shoes now too?? wheres that douche bag at who complains about "plastic" on shoes??
laugh.gif

as for this shoe i NEED the white/black colorway.... hopefully by christmas they will allow promo codes on these.

I like how adidas doesnt have the 3 stripes on the side like nike does the swoosh on EVERY sig shoe they have nowadays...

so adidas is putting "plastic" on their shoes now too?? wheres that douche bag at who complains about "plastic" on shoes??
laugh.gif

as for this shoe i NEED the white/black colorway.... hopefully by christmas they will allow promo codes on these.

I like how adidas doesnt have the 3 stripes on the side like nike does the swoosh on EVERY sig shoe they have nowadays...

agreed noblekane.
i love the subtle 3 stripes and the white is a MUST
i love the shoe to be honest and they feel great, just something about all black colorways doesn't do it for me.

agreed noblekane.
i love the subtle 3 stripes and the white is a MUST
i love the shoe to be honest and they feel great, just something about all black colorways doesn't do it for me.

Noble, the only plastic is in the midsole, the Sprintframe. The Sprintskin on the sides is a mesh material that doesn't stretch. It does have shades of Flywire by description, if you have to compare it, but not even close to the same. And I know who you meant; I think he finally got all his screen names banned.

I can say the shoes are WAY more structured than the Supercreators last year. The Sprintframe is very stiff but has a running flat shoe feel to it. Need a few more wears to form an opinion, but thinking Zoom 2K3 mixed with Crazy 8 so far.

Deezy, if you have nay Ross stores, check them out. I picked up the white/red SUpercreator D.Rose's last week for $28.

Noble, the only plastic is in the midsole, the Sprintframe. The Sprintskin on the sides is a mesh material that doesn't stretch. It does have shades of Flywire by description, if you have to compare it, but not even close to the same. And I know who you meant; I think he finally got all his screen names banned.

I can say the shoes are WAY more structured than the Supercreators last year. The Sprintframe is very stiff but has a running flat shoe feel to it. Need a few more wears to form an opinion, but thinking Zoom 2K3 mixed with Crazy 8 so far.

Deezy, if you have nay Ross stores, check them out. I picked up the white/red SUpercreator D.Rose's last week for $28.

Considering the obvious quality and durability issues that Nike is having with their hoops shoes, it is nice to see the bandwagoners bringing up the rear in regard to Adidas and their high quality, then durable product.

Considering the obvious quality and durability issues that Nike is having with their hoops shoes, it is nice to see the bandwagoners bringing up the rear in regard to Adidas and their high quality, then durable product.

Originally Posted by duke4005

no hes still here unfortunately trying to start a race war after he got punked out of the nike forums
laugh.gif

The new commercial with the asian dude from The Hangover is a nice touch to this shoe aswell... It looks like adidas is taking a page out of  Nike circa the 90's. Nice to see adidas produce a "fun" commercial instead of their usual serious tone...

these and the black ice are on my radar... i still dont understand why the black ice is 10 bucks more...

Originally Posted by duke4005

no hes still here unfortunately trying to start a race war after he got punked out of the nike forums
laugh.gif

The new commercial with the asian dude from The Hangover is a nice touch to this shoe aswell... It looks like adidas is taking a page out of  Nike circa the 90's. Nice to see adidas produce a "fun" commercial instead of their usual serious tone...

these and the black ice are on my radar... i still dont understand why the black ice is 10 bucks more...

Love the new Adidas lineup, lemme ask you guys - are they gonna drop a Low cut for any of these? I like the Rose (especially the 1.5 w/clima cool) and the new Pro Models, but I only ball in low tops. Any info would be appreciated

Love the new Adidas lineup, lemme ask you guys - are they gonna drop a Low cut for any of these? I like the Rose (especially the 1.5 w/clima cool) and the new Pro Models, but I only ball in low tops. Any info would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom