adidas Agent Gil (aka Gil Zero) Restomod

HAPPY BIRTHDAI TO THE ONE AND ONLY !!!

ga shoot 2.jpg

Been hooping in mine and I love them. A little stiff, especially out of the box, but I want that stability in my lows.

Missed out on the Eastbay sale so let me know if anyone spots some deals because I want to cop a second pair. :nerd:

Finally updated the OP with pictures, style numbers, and nicknames for the pairs I could find. Any help with the missing nicknames and any missing pairs would be appreciated.

Thank you! Isnt' it weird that Jalen Green wore a pair of those (they're in the bottom of the OP with all the unreleased colorways) that's slightly different? Had his initials on them and the toe colors were completely different. I haven't seen any other players with PEs and it seems odd that he'd get a PE that's just a slightly modified retail release.

Thank you! Isnt' it weird that Jalen Green wore a pair of those (they're in the bottom of the OP with all the unreleased colorways) that's slightly different? Had his initials on them and the toe colors were completely different. I haven't seen any other players with PEs and it seems odd that he'd get a PE that's just a slightly modified retail release.

only with his Logo tho

odd but still dope regardless

Foot Locker too. Meant to mention this earlier. Updated the OP again. Only pairs that don't seem to have dropped yet are the Black/Gold pair and one other.

Back
Top Bottom