Adidas Authentic NBA Jerseys

2nd one looks like those cheap box cut jerseys. Fits like one of those Old Navy cut off "muscle" shirts.
sick.gif

adidas has those nice jerseys and shorts for $90 and $60 (I believe the jerseys are $90, I know for sure the shorts are $60). Nice material and everything is stitched. I'd settle for those as opposed to authentics.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Zyzz

first one is legit, if its from the seller im thinking of.

its a customized blank, lebron never wore that style. When he came to the Heat they wore the revolution 30 jerseys.
he wore da white one ( not in game, in da celebration arena joint...and they had authentics printed up that night)
yea i know that but technically he didnt wear it in a game
laugh.gif

2009-10 is the last season Adidas made the shimmery Authentics... Since then the NBA uses the Revolution 30 joints, and probably will for a while... I'd cop a Revo 30 if I was you. Lebron didn't even play in the Shimmery Heat joints
laugh.gif

the new joint is hot. i got a 44 (L) i believe. its a bit snug in the traps area, i been working out. fits great everywhere else but quite long...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by zmoney3

LOL People still buy jersies

laugh.gif

Some people watch sports and collect jerseys.

I'm wearing them like regular shirts. Not wearing over sized throwbacks to go with  2-tone du-rags, oversized fitteds, and Bapesta's.

It could be worse.

I dont think lebron ever wore the shiny jersey, so the first is a fake i think. The second is supposed to be like a dri-fit type of feel.

Originally Posted by rnoory

I dont think lebron ever wore the shiny jersey, so the first is a fake i think. The second is supposed to be like a dri-fit type of feel.
cant always go by that because people also customize jerseys....i know my eddie jones nike is now a lebron james
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Why hasn't anyone mentioned JerseyCentral.org yet?

Go there, it's the NT of jerseys and will tell you if the jersey is fake, and WHY

sites been down for a bit now, thats why
laugh.gif

plus if anyone needs a legit check on NBA authentics you can contact me, its much easier and faster than posting since some people give out wrong info and usually takes a bit longer to get an answer.

Aww @#++, haven't been on in awhile. Thanks
laugh.gif

Oh, Adidas jerseys already have sizing issues to me fitting way too big. A 54 would be a dress then. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom