Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

anyone know where i can find the superman adidas beast that drop a while back in 2010 ???
do the beast run true to size ?? if i can find them ill be lookin to pick up a pair of superbeast

anyone know where i can find the superman adidas beast that drop a while back in 2010 ???
do the beast run true to size ?? if i can find them ill be lookin to pick up a pair of superbeast

^I don't know where you can find 'em, on sizing yes they run true to size(they do have quite a soccer-cleat style fit though(so get 'em tight), that's also where you get the best performance from 'em, keep that in mind, the looser you get 'em, the harder it is to control the PureMotion on 'em, and that makes a lot of difference, since it's geared to be an extension of your foot).

SuperBeast also run true, they're kinda like a combo of the Supernatural Creator, and Commander LT's to me.

No problem jkballer

Latest pick ups:

On feet:

With Flash:

And ordered late afternoon yesterday, delivered before noon today(you gotta love efficient shipping):

Great first impressions, where the Rose 1 is very much an Indy-car type shoe(all performance, all speed, no compromize), the 1.5's are very much a Street-friendly version, the sock-liner is a little fluffier(which should help most people feel really comfy in these), the uppers a little more geared to helping you out, on movement(like a streetcar, some extra sway in the movement, to give a more relaxed feel), a very soft, ample padded collar, a more comfort oriented tongue, and the SprintSkin is ULTRA-Breathable, when you move your feet, you can feel the air-flow, but not in gusts(that would make you loose seconds when you move), but a nice-steady flow(like good Clima does). Real NICE!!!

^I don't know where you can find 'em, on sizing yes they run true to size(they do have quite a soccer-cleat style fit though(so get 'em tight), that's also where you get the best performance from 'em, keep that in mind, the looser you get 'em, the harder it is to control the PureMotion on 'em, and that makes a lot of difference, since it's geared to be an extension of your foot).

SuperBeast also run true, they're kinda like a combo of the Supernatural Creator, and Commander LT's to me.

No problem jkballer

Latest pick ups:

On feet:

With Flash:

And ordered late afternoon yesterday, delivered before noon today(you gotta love efficient shipping):

Great first impressions, where the Rose 1 is very much an Indy-car type shoe(all performance, all speed, no compromize), the 1.5's are very much a Street-friendly version, the sock-liner is a little fluffier(which should help most people feel really comfy in these), the uppers a little more geared to helping you out, on movement(like a streetcar, some extra sway in the movement, to give a more relaxed feel), a very soft, ample padded collar, a more comfort oriented tongue, and the SprintSkin is ULTRA-Breathable, when you move your feet, you can feel the air-flow, but not in gusts(that would make you loose seconds when you move), but a nice-steady flow(like good Clima does). Real NICE!!!

Rose's are still so nasty-good. Can't wait for those and my adiPure's. Reviews will be stacking up.

Rose's are still so nasty-good. Can't wait for those and my adiPure's. Reviews will be stacking up.

anyone copping these for st patrick day?

adidas-superbeast-1-600x450.jpg

green joints are flame

Nene, where did you get the Rose 1.5 from?! I thought they weren't suppose to drop for a few more weeks......

Nene, where did you get the Rose 1.5 from?! I thought they weren't suppose to drop for a few more weeks......

Are those Rose 1.5 with the black toe releasing in the US? I thought I saw somewhere that the US release is gonna have the white toe...

Are those Rose 1.5 with the black toe releasing in the US? I thought I saw somewhere that the US release is gonna have the white toe...

Originally Posted by jman8811

I think the 1.5 looks better than the 1 by a landslide...is it just me though?

I think the upper looks better on the 1.5, due to materials used. But I like the look of the 1.0 better personally. 

Originally Posted by jman8811

I think the 1.5 looks better than the 1 by a landslide...is it just me though?

I think the upper looks better on the 1.5, due to materials used. But I like the look of the 1.0 better personally. 

^I think that's why I like the 1.5...because of the upper, but both shoes perform on court!

^I think that's why I like the 1.5...because of the upper, but both shoes perform on court!

Any info when are those Adizero Rose ASG yellow releasing? Somebody told me 2/14? Is it?
Finally got my Adizero Rose X-Mas, feels really comfy, I thought those Geofit would hurt my shin but they're pretty soft.. Snug fit as well

And can somebdy tell me how to read or "decipher" those Detail/Graphics on the tongue and insoles.. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom