Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

anyone got any info on any future colorways coming out for the adizero rose 1.5? especially on the mostly black version? (black toe) or what site I can order it from?
I don't think there'll be more colorways coming out since the 1.5 lows are already out in some markets (The Philippines in particular) and the Chicago Bears cw as DNeou pointed out is available also in said area. Hopefully they don't go the way of the black toes and be an international only release.

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

anyone got any info on any future colorways coming out for the adizero rose 1.5? especially on the mostly black version? (black toe) or what site I can order it from?
I don't think there'll be more colorways coming out since the 1.5 lows are already out in some markets (The Philippines in particular) and the Chicago Bears cw as DNeou pointed out is available also in said area. Hopefully they don't go the way of the black toes and be an international only release.

My recent pickups 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 They look so beautiful in person. 
6ff1624e15451701329149181f4e7bdacae02bfa.jpg
7b8268640b13549f14d0613e862ff6de60fa2954.jpg
56a360a9475c126d442d18160b8035eecb3fc958.jpg

I need black/white and/or St. Pattys 1.5s for bellow retail... Someone who knows a good deal hook me up!
nerd.gif

I need black/white and/or St. Pattys 1.5s for bellow retail... Someone who knows a good deal hook me up!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

no more 1.5s on shopadidas?! whoaa
Wow, why would they take off the shoe for their most exciting athlete??? Maybe they are gonna put it on miadidas, otherwise that's just bad planning. 

Originally Posted by DNeou20

no more 1.5s on shopadidas?! whoaa
Wow, why would they take off the shoe for their most exciting athlete??? Maybe they are gonna put it on miadidas, otherwise that's just bad planning. 

^probably.

I wish they released more colorways for the 1.5 or better yet just put them on miAdidas.

^probably.

I wish they released more colorways for the 1.5 or better yet just put them on miAdidas.

agreed. i want to like the homes but for some reason i dont
something about the light grey and metallic red... but oh well
if i can grab bears i will, if not i'll just grab homes for cheap to beat up real good

agreed. i want to like the homes but for some reason i dont
something about the light grey and metallic red... but oh well
if i can grab bears i will, if not i'll just grab homes for cheap to beat up real good

Gave up my search for black ones and just bought the all white colorway of the adizero rose 1.5 for 76 bucks at footlocker, with the coupon. cant wait to test it out today

Gave up my search for black ones and just bought the all white colorway of the adizero rose 1.5 for 76 bucks at footlocker, with the coupon. cant wait to test it out today

you'll love em, i had mine on today, only gripe is i wish the laces were a little shorter lol

you'll love em, i had mine on today, only gripe is i wish the laces were a little shorter lol

Wow, they were just as good as the reviews said. I hope my knees wont hurt tomorrow from the lack of cushioning. It really feels like you are running on barefoot on these, u have more movement and precision. I guess the sprint frame was working. The court feel is amazing. These are great for ball. I played outdoor with pebbles on the ground. I dont think these will last too long too, the grooves dont seem that deep. Really enjoyable to play in these though.

Wow, they were just as good as the reviews said. I hope my knees wont hurt tomorrow from the lack of cushioning. It really feels like you are running on barefoot on these, u have more movement and precision. I guess the sprint frame was working. The court feel is amazing. These are great for ball. I played outdoor with pebbles on the ground. I dont think these will last too long too, the grooves dont seem that deep. Really enjoyable to play in these though.

glad you like them, finally got my st pattys in, and they're beautiful (thanks to cornzilla), unfortunately they're .5 too big =[

ab4jtw.jpg

2055yzn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom