Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

OH MY GAWD MCGYVER!! *BOWDOWN*

Are these colorways are coming out? Damn, I might have to hold on the lead colorway then!
laugh.gif
Plus I see new models up in the background there. Crazy Light II's?
embarassed.gif

OH MY GAWD MCGYVER!! *BOWDOWN*

Are these colorways are coming out? Damn, I might have to hold on the lead colorway then!
laugh.gif
Plus I see new models up in the background there. Crazy Light II's?
embarassed.gif

thank again for the pics.... but i think i'm going to need to get my sharp blues or reds asap rather than waiting for those other colors

thank again for the pics.... but i think i'm going to need to get my sharp blues or reds asap rather than waiting for those other colors

Awesome stuff McGyver, some intriguing looks(especially liking the ones in the top-right, top pic, last post).

Awesome stuff McGyver, some intriguing looks(especially liking the ones in the top-right, top pic, last post).

Originally Posted by DNeou20

These other colors will be readily available.. The Sharp Blues and Reds, Grey/lime and Rose had a smaller production # run for the first release from adidas.. Just a heads up. 
More detailed pics will be posted soon. maybe July 4th as I'll be inside most of the day escaping the heat. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

These other colors will be readily available.. The Sharp Blues and Reds, Grey/lime and Rose had a smaller production # run for the first release from adidas.. Just a heads up. 
More detailed pics will be posted soon. maybe July 4th as I'll be inside most of the day escaping the heat. 
laugh.gif

macgyver are you sure you aren't an adidas rep?
laugh.gif
 Coming through with the exclusive pics.
pimp.gif

I don't think those are crazy light 2. I mean they look heavily padded and the sole of the shoes look like there is more cushioning. Plus I don't see how they can drop a second version when the first just released this year and is selling so well.

macgyver are you sure you aren't an adidas rep?
laugh.gif
 Coming through with the exclusive pics.
pimp.gif

I don't think those are crazy light 2. I mean they look heavily padded and the sole of the shoes look like there is more cushioning. Plus I don't see how they can drop a second version when the first just released this year and is selling so well.

they are not the crazy light 2. i think it's a d-rose sig, as the crazy light is more of a team shoe. also, those crazy light lows are going to be the business.

they are not the crazy light 2. i think it's a d-rose sig, as the crazy light is more of a team shoe. also, those crazy light lows are going to be the business.

I neeed those white CL low's for sure! i will gladly pay you a dollar tomorrow for a pair of low's today.

I neeed those white CL low's for sure! i will gladly pay you a dollar tomorrow for a pair of low's today.

knowing adidas.... CL lows will end up being an asian/int'l release =[ atleast from what has happened as of late with their low cuts

knowing adidas.... CL lows will end up being an asian/int'l release =[ atleast from what has happened as of late with their low cuts

the D Rose Crazy Light just released here in the Philippines yesterday. Full size run in two stores and maybe some more to follow in my area. They really look good in person. I want one for myself 
eek.gif

the D Rose Crazy Light just released here in the Philippines yesterday. Full size run in two stores and maybe some more to follow in my area. They really look good in person. I want one for myself 
eek.gif

sigh.... this thread needs to keep movie.... i've been too busy and trying to keep myself off the computer though lol

sigh.... this thread needs to keep movie.... i've been too busy and trying to keep myself off the computer though lol

Back
Top Bottom