ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

image.jpg
Man I love these joints. So comfy and but just awesome lockdown. Probably gonna cop a bunch of pairs and stash for the future.

Cushioning is tweaked from last year. Heel feels similar. Forefoot feels thicker/denser. I'd say midway between CLB2016 and CE2106. I like it, but I like the forefoot boost in the CE2016s a touch better.

Also, code SAVEMORE on adidas.com ($20 off $100; $50 off $175; $100 off $300) is active for anyone wanting to get some adidas shoes. Not sure how long this lasts, but $100 off $300 is a nice savings...

Cushioning is tweaked from last year. Heel feels similar. Forefoot feels thicker/denser. I'd say midway between CLB2016 and CE2106. I like it, but I like the forefoot boost in the CE2016s a touch better.

Also, code SAVEMORE on adidas.com ($20 off $100; $50 off $175; $100 off $300) is active for anyone wanting to get some adidas shoes. Not sure how long this lasts, but $100 off $300 is a nice savings...

Thanks for the info

so it kinda feels like the harden vol 1s in the forefoot?

If only they had more colorways of the crazy explosive. Really not tryna mess with all whites and the ugly yellow colorways
Agreed. They better not mess around and start releasing more colors. Wiggins PE, some of the grey/red combo's we've seen, etc.

Agreed. They better not mess around and start releasing more colors. Wiggins PE, some of the grey/red combo's we've seen, etc.
That italian site has those right now. I was debating on the Wiggins PE but I still have to try out a 13.5. I can either order the whites now and try them on and return to see if they'll fit and maybe then order the wiggins PE from italy. Their shipping isn't bad I think it was like less than 10 euros.

After having first played in the Harden LS, the cushion and fit CE17 wasn't as nice as I expected so I ended up returning it. Cushion was firmer and lockdown wasn't as good. I also didn't like how the laces are what locked your ankles down in the top eyelets.

I def prefer the LS over the CE17.

I wonder if adidas basketball expected as many players to adopt the LS for on court wear. Have a hard time imagining the lateral movement / containment in them, although I've never tried on.

I wonder if adidas basketball expected as many players to adopt the LS for on court wear. Have a hard time imagining the lateral movement / containment in them, although I've never tried on.
I felt like I would roll my ankle in the LS. Felt so unstable on the lateral end.

Gross. What are they doing? No plan of colorways for CE17 announced really and just dropped the ball on the CLB series.
Rose Harden Lillard sig line doesn't leave much room otherwise I guess.

Gross. What are they doing? No plan of colorways for CE17 announced really and just dropped the ball on the CLB series.
Rose Harden Lillard sig line doesn't leave much room otherwise I guess.

The Rose's look bland, I don't like the Lillard's so hopefully the Harden 2's are nice

CLB 2017 seems lazy. No wonder they aren't releasing in the US (is that confirmed?)

Rose 8 has color blocking potential so I'm looking forward to seeing more colorways. And haven't seen Primeknit version yet, hope to see some lows actually release too.

Thapointguy - no US release for the CLB17 confirmed with a high ranking person in Adidas basketball.

Back
Top Bottom