ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I'd go half a size up from Hardens vol 1s and Dame 3s, so a size 10. Really encourage you to try them on if you can, might even have to go a full size up

Thanks Man. I've hear tts for the regular and half up for pk not sure about the day ones. Probably going to get a 10 and hope for the best. No way for me to try them on unfortunately

They heard you guys lol
screenshot-www.eastbay.com-2017-09-20-11-36-32-512.png screenshot-www.eastbay.com-2017-09-20-11-37-00-219.png screenshot-www.eastbay.com-2017-09-20-11-37-17-565.png

Can we get some lows alread?!?!?!?! I prefer lows and I'm tired of having to wear higher cut socks so my 17 mids don't rub my achilles raw...

Few colorways on there came out in Europe/Asia already.

Black/red midsole/gold 3stripes
Wiggins Away PE
Khaki color

Good lawrd the harden 2.0s took like 5 steps back from the vol 1s..
SmartSelectImage_2017-09-21-14-39-33.png
Rofl barf

Ey man.. I watched that nightwing recap on the LeBron... Very intriguing.. Hof level cushioning with bomb grip (but played on cleanest court of all time lol)
October 12 might be tough deciding between the CE/Curry/bron

Rofl barf

Ey man.. I watched that nightwing recap on the LeBron... Very intriguing.. Hof level cushioning with bomb grip (but played on cleanest court of all time lol)
October 12 might be tough deciding between the CE/Curry/bron
I knowwwww. I'm leaning on getting the lebrons and CEs since there has been 0 news on the currys and the fact that the upper materials might be restrictive for my wide foot, but I'll see. The CEs might not end up fitting me and make my decision easier.

Just received my CE low pk from goat. Don't like the lockdown from trying it on. Gotta see how they perform

I knowwwww. I'm leaning on getting the lebrons and CEs since there has been 0 news on the currys and the fact that the upper materials might be restrictive for my wide foot, but I'll see. The CEs might not end up fitting me and make my decision easier.

Just ordered a pair of the drose 8. Not a fan of the looks but apparently the performance of it is quite good. Hard grip and very good cushioning. Will make the wait and decision making a bit easier lol.

Damn, it finally happened.... :frown::Wonder if that would've happened on a solid outsole.

wv6gWya.png
VJFrAfa.png

If only I purchased from Adidas.com I might've been able to ask for a new pair or credit or something since the shoe is still in surprisingly in excellent shape other than that part of the outsole :frown:

https://www.sil.lt/avalyne/krepsinio/adidas-crazylight-boost-2016-low-vyriski-kedai.html

Just want to thank the person who posted this site. This is the colorway I picked up. I know I'm late to the game because I could never find a color I liked or Adidas never released a colorway to sway me. Also, I could never find a pair in my size for the low at Ross, DD's, etc. Nonetheless, I'm glad to finally own a pair of explosives I've been wanting for a really long time!

Last edited:
Just ordered a pair of the drose 8. Not a fan of the looks but apparently the performance of it is quite good. Hard grip and very good cushioning. Will make the wait and decision making a bit easier lol.
I'm not a fan of the uppers' materials.

Back
Top Bottom