ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

ADIDAS site glichting out, free NCAA discount adding anything to cart, like 40% off

copped the CE 17s greys for $63 + tax also...though idk if i'll keep em having the 16 lows and CLB on deck.

Shoebacca.com has multiple CLB ‘16 on sale. Ranges from $50-70. Search code word sm cl boost.
They also have CE low ‘16. Burgundy fade for $65 and kyle lowry PE for $90. Search crazy explosive low

I was that user. I also couldn't reach the forefoot strobel board enought to rip it out, but if you slash it front to back, side to side that allows the strobel to compress the boost a bit more. Its not as soft as the exposed boost, but its still pretty good. Just be careful since visibility isn't great. Lately I did that to a Crazy Explosive low and that feels softer now as well.

I did the same thing to one of my pair of Harden Vol 1s. Definitely softens up the cushioning in the heel and forefoot.

Shoebacca.com has multiple CLB ‘16 on sale. Ranges from $50-70. Search code word sm cl boost.
They also have CE low ‘16. Burgundy fade for $65 and kyle lowry PE for $90. Search crazy explosive low

Thanks. I placed an order for the fades. A quick google search and I found code 10DEAL to take another 10% off.

Brought them down to about $58, which is a great deal, but I'm 50/50 expecting a cancellation notice though haha.

I'm excited for the BYW X coming out, but I can only spend so much this month lol. Gotta make some difficult choices..

image.png

If your going to the 747 you might wanna get there early on Friday cause these two pairs., might be sold at the event an are gonna be stupid limited to 250 pairs. The purple that Jacque slide posted in this video says that. Not to sure but don't sleep on it.

I doubt either of those are gonna be limited to 250 pairs. Pretty sure the 250 number in regards to the pair Jaques Slade got refers to the pairs with that special packaging that they sent out to influencers/F&F.

Hey folks, I just got the CE PK 17's in the mail. I'm feeling a bit of pain in the heel area and am wondering if it goes away after break-in. So far they're an absolute pain to put on with an ankle brace, so maybe these are signs that I should just return them...?

Hey folks, I just got the CE PK 17's in the mail. I'm feeling a bit of pain in the heel area and am wondering if it goes away after break-in. So far they're an absolute pain to put on with an ankle brace, so maybe these are signs that I should just return them...?
Come on my man. You're asking a really silly question. If they're a pain like that you should send them back. My hardens are tight but I'm sure that's just because I'm flat footed but heel pain nah fam. You shouldn't ever experience that imo unless it's some one of thing from maybe landing wrong or something.

Some shoes break in really well, some don't. I wanted some input on what would happen with these. Thanks anyway.

Some shoes break in really well, some don't. I wanted some input on what would happen with these. Thanks anyway.
Reply button use it or else people won't know they're being quoted. Sneakers shouldn't hurt your feet my man esp from just wearing them outside of maybe being tight at first. Heel problems and stuff come on my man. That shouldn't even be in the discussion of acceptable "break in" stuff.

Only issue I had with the CE17s was the toebox being a bit stiff for the first 2-3 games. The heel area is very snug but for me was incredibly comfortable. Sounds like you might need to go up half a size at least?

Back
Top Bottom