ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

On that price - my pair and Nightwing's were both $200 at foot locker. Not saying it won't drop on wide release, as someone on ESPN now told me months ago they would be $180..

So the lows will be the Vegeta model but that image above is a separate collaboration right? Otherwise why would they say A Ma Maniere on them?

On that price - my pair and Nightwing's were both $200 at foot locker. Not saying it won't drop on wide release, as someone on ESPN now told me months ago they would be $180..
did your byw x come in a blue box or white/gray box?

So the lows will be the Vegeta model but that image above is a separate collaboration right? Otherwise why would they say A Ma Maniere on them?
i'm just referring to the design of the gold looking shell, it looks like vegeta armor suit.

it's a collaboration with some designer not to sure, but that just leak image. its has nothing to do with dragon ball-z that i know of.

Last edited:
byw1l.PNG
byw2l.PNG

did your byw x come in a blue box or white/gray box?

i'm just referring to the design of the gold looking shell, it looks like vegeta armor suit.

it's a collaboration with some designer not to sure, but that just leak image. its has nothing to do with dragon ball-z that i know of.

It appears to be a collab with A Ma Maniere which is a consortium boutique in Atlanta

Quantity. I know price is $420.

Most Y-3s sit and end up on sale, but I don't know if the Hardens will be more limited due to them being a collab.

yea most Y-3 do sit and end up on sale, and these are a collab so i don't really know. not into Y-3 stuff, but im sure they would be sold in Y-3 shops and smaller boutiques. for $430 ehh at least the packaging it comes with is dope, and if do go on sale its not by much they still care a high sale price tag when it get markdown.

closer-look-y3-fw18-footwear-0.jpg

I'd like to hoop in them for sure, I have the BYW, I can rock those casually
whatever floats your boat.

So still no updates? I also saw a pic of adidas real deal... in normal colors ... are those releasing too? Loves them when tmac had them on

Regular version is better, those look odd in the box and look like they have a cup on the side

man when did they have this up, i swear i went on that site a few days ago. good looks though my size is gone.

$12 dollars for ups ground shipping, they are bugging. no way ground shipping should cost $12 for an item that weigh like 2lbs or less.
Not sure, just saw today. And yeah bro the shipping price is ridiculous..

Not sure, just saw today. And yeah bro the shipping price is ridiculous..

I swear i had a size 11 in my cart went to go get my credit card, came back to my computer and it was gone.

@peteweezy i thought you said these were gonna sit right? lmao.

I'm patient, hopefully they restock or i'll just wait.

Back
Top Bottom