ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

upload_2018-12-28_13-44-26.png

Adidas probably backed out from using futurecraft stuff on the n3xt lvl. This what was shown in February around ASW.

IIRC DePaula said that the future craft was noticeably heavy, probably doesn’t translate well for hooping (or anything where you’re constantly moving)

Lightstrike looks like caged 4D to me (though it obviously isn't)

Anyway Wiggins is trash. First season with a max contract and advanced stats show he's having his worst season yet lol

Look so good here. Like this colorway.
now here.. ugly! Don’t like the ankle padding .. the tongue.. and the forefoot shape at all from this angle. That sole is gross too

Yep, the white pair reminds me of the Harden 1s in terms of shape. No clue why the shape on that white pair looks so different than the purple and gold pair. Like, I know they're the same, but it just looks different - that design jedi mind tricks.

That’s a great deal. Congrats. Wish there was an adidas store around my way too...

Harden 2’s for $50 today at outlet mostly large sizes only orange colorway and a few black/red

A little wider, but the construction is an old-school separate tongue andnupper so you can pull the shoe tight with no bunching. It’s about as long as the harden 1. I’m ok with tts but a little extra length never bothered me (be nice).

so going TTS on the vol. 1 with decent space in the toebox i can go 1/2 size down on the tmac?

Back
Top Bottom