ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Anyone notice that the Harden CL 2.5 fit bigger than the 2015 CL Primeknit 2? Matching up the soles of the shoes, the CL 2.5 are longer...They also feel like they need one more lace loop to lockdown my foot like the 2015 CL Primeknit 2...Thoughts???

I went half size down on these and they were still super roomy in the toe box.

Comfortable nonetheless.

I'm holding out for a full boost lowtop basketball shoe. Almost pulled the trigger on the rose 6

Last edited:
After watching last night's Cavaliers - Raptors game and what Kyle Lowry did to the Cavaliers + what he has been doing all season, about time Adidas should be releasing his PEs?

So many Wiggins' and Rubio PEs out there. Right now Lowry is right up there with Adidas' top tier players, Harden and Lillard in my eyes, doing damage all around the league. Best player of his team, best point guard in the Eastern conference! Time for some Raptors PEs!

Damn I thought I was done with this shoe and I probably still am, but if they release any of these NCAA PE's...

I'm partial to the NC State, Nebraska and UCLA pairs.

adidas-march-madness-collection-2016-01.jpg

If traction is on with those upcoming crazylights, the things could be insane.  Really glad to see that the tongue is somewhat independent versus full-bootie.  Just gives a much better fit to me personally

If traction is on with those upcoming crazylights, the things could be insane.  Really glad to see that the tongue is somewhat independent versus full-bootie.  Just gives a much better fit to me personally

View media item 1935546Traction looks promising, I'm wondering what the price is going to be, with ultraboost being $180

I would think either playoffs or in the Fall.  2.5's are going strong with Harden and Lowry and they probably want to ride that wave for a bit.  I also want to know what they're cooking up for Harden and his signature.

That's what I'm really looking forward to, along with many others I'm sure.  Full length boost, low top, primeknit.  Has GOAT potential written all over it.

Since they did a Rose 6 with full length Boost and primeknit at $140, I don't see how these could be any higher.  $130 would make the $130 tag of the 2015 Boosts questionable so I think they'll be higher than that.

As of now, word is Harden will push the CLBOOST 16 as his de facto sig. No word on a "true" sig.

ClBoost always release in July/first of August.

Cool, good info.  With the JWall line dropping off, won't there be an open spot? 

In other news, two Jeremy Lin PE's:

The detailing is pretty amazing with the translucent sole, the knit patterned upper, and the three stripes integrated into the toe primeknit. 

Last edited:
Are the Lin PE releasing though?!? I'll take the Home pair. Have not seen him wear the CLB since he tweaked his ankle a wile back. The Crazy quick 2 low has been his preferred choice.

They want to take their time with Harden PE so they put out a great product. No rush too many shoe to worry about these yet.

Last edited:
Are the Lin PE releasing though?!? I'll take the Home pair. Have not seen him wear the CLB since he tweaked his ankle a wile back. The Crazy quick 2 low has been his preferred choice.

They want to take their time with Harden PE so they put out a great product. No rush too many shoe to worry about these yet.
Per the nicekicks article, to quote Nick DePaula, "Adidas created two editions of the new Crazylight Boost 2.5 just for Lin in his size 11.5"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom