ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s really too bad adidas has stopped releasing hoop shoes with boost that we can discuss in this thread and wear on court... 🤦🏼‍♂️

but... the Harden 5 has boost😎😎😎

You know how I feel about the 5 on court but I’ll be slammed if I didn’t just buy a pair half off for casual. Love the way it looks casually.

You know how I feel about the 5 on court but I’ll be slammed if I didn’t just buy a pair half off for casual. Love the way it looks casually.
Definitely waiting to grab a black pair for casual wear, no doubt.

Waiting on discount that is.

^ ^ ^ ewww tf kind of design are those? :lol:

newest one got cosmic unity vibes but more messy

Last edited:
I don’t mind them that much. The volt / highlighter / solar yellow colorway Lowry had on the other night looks solid to me.

0F06FA12-DFC4-448A-8FD8-90003CBF19A6.jpeg
C410DC01-977C-48C6-AB17-1877A41B7692.jpeg

JS”

i thought adidas stole nike designers?

those look like they were eating some carls jr and ketchup drippe dont the shoes and thats the blotch/stain it made they were like "bingo!"

then the side of the cosmic unity is from the hawk flight

1620070066498.png

they had very good designs when this trhead started with the boosts and earlier dames but its been all downhill since then

That Crazylight/Crazy Explosives era was their peak. Still the most fun shoes I've played in. Their sig line with Harden, Dame, and Rose all had great models around that time as well. No idea why they're struggling so much now.

That Crazylight/Crazy Explosives era was their peak. Still the most fun shoes I've played in. Their sig line with Harden, Dame, and Rose all had great models around that time as well. No idea why they're struggling so much now.

I think Dame and Spida is doing fine, I think they just started trying again with the Rose when they wanted to quit on him but couldn't contractually, idk what's going on with Harden right now, I mean experimentation is good I guess

last two dames looks like a team shoes and i feel like spida2 is a step down from the ones, you can start so outlandish and then tone it down, theres just no direction in the lines

current drose is actually good, the lines actually follow a nice silhouette and also has kind of an old school vibe

I just want boost back in the hoop shoes , and not the boots midsole caged crap like in the garden vol 5 and the n3xt l3v3l 2! Top Adidas model for me was the harden vol 1 , rose 7 and first crazy explosive.

I'm probably in the minority but I just feel like Adidas has gone cheap with their basketball lineup. I feel like lightstrike and bounce are budget cushions. Not bad cushion but just not top tier and the shoes that do feature boost it is not implemented properly. This is all imo of course

I just want boost back in the hoop shoes , and not the boots midsole caged crap like in the garden vol 5 and the n3xt l3v3l 2! Top Adidas model for me was the harden vol 1 , rose 7 and first crazy explosive.

I'm probably in the minority but I just feel like Adidas has gone cheap with their basketball lineup. I feel like lightstrike and bounce are budget cushions. Not bad cushion but just not top tier and the shoes that do feature boost it is not implemented properly. This is all imo of course

I don't mind some of the bounce/lightstrike setups, and in some cases prefer it, but I could play for hours in the crazy explosives and my legs felt fine afterwords. The boost felt amazing in those, but it was also the knitted uppers that made a big difference for me

I know a lot of people weren't huge fans of them but the crazy light 15s I thought were a lot of fun as well because of how breathable they were. With a little more cushion they would have been perfect

Still think the T Mac Milleniums are the best boost basketball shoe ever though

i thought adidas stole nike designers?

those look like they were eating some carls jr and ketchup drippe dont the shoes and thats the blotch/stain it made they were like "bingo!"

then the side of the cosmic unity is from the hawk flight

1620070066498.png

they had very good designs when this trhead started with the boosts and earlier dames but its been all downhill since then

As if I needed another reminder the Hawk Flights need to be retroed again. Those were beasts on court.

Anybody buy the T Mac Millennium 2? Wondering how the fit is, had to go a full size down on the original ones

Knees have been bugging me past couple of years and need Boost bball shoes. Couple of recent pick ups. The Tmacs run bigger than I expected.... maybe bc theyre not broken in.
89C0CBA8-AB4F-4B85-938F-C0D0CBF50355.jpeg

Last edited:
The last few days my wife has been cleaning out the garage and trying to sell some of the stuff and upon coming home from work yesterday I found these bad boys for sale for $15. I had forgotten all about the shoes, so I grabbed them and said no I’m keeping these. She laughed and said “ there is a reason you forgot about them and they were in the garage for the last 5 years or longer” lol
FD6A2BB8-209B-4972-8407-BFEEC4C17C11.jpeg

1C00DB27-12CB-4DED-A5B3-3764CB7BBCB6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom