ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Those CE lows real?

Also, any word yet if the blk/wht CLB16's are in stores yet?

Those CE lows look fake to me.  Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm banking on them being fake

I'm sort of liking the nations colorway of the CE... it's different and I like the tones used. Gotta wait for a pair on discount though

^Yep that's the nations CE colorway I was talking about. Available now. Reds officially out tomorrow

I'm liking my Boost 16's, even though there's nothing crazy light about them.  I have to tie them extra tight for lockdown, which gets a little annoying, but 2 hour sessions are no problem.

Right behind the Supernatural Creators for my favorite Adidas bball shoe of all time as of now.

Just want some PK Rose 7's and I'm good.

Quote:
Perfect. The high was too high and the low was too low. This is the definitive model right here, and the purple looks nice alongside the icy blue. 

wanted to wait for reviews but couldn't wait so i ordered the nations cw for CL 2016, DRose 7, and CE. hopefully one of the 3 will stand out above the rest for me. i wear ASO ankle braces to ball so it's important they fit right with them.

I'm done messing with Nike there performance shoes are sub par at best bout to cop clb 16 and stop playing around it's the best on the market right now

Just ordered a pair of the Crazy Explosive. Went true to size as that's what Nightwing said in the mini review he put up today. I'll see how it goes and let you know!

I was going to get the D Rose 7, which was supposed to come out today in Europe, but was only on Footlocker and not adidas.co.uk, so I went for the CE first. The CE and Nations CLB16 have been showing up and disappearing of adidas.co.uk all day, so I don't know what's going on, but they need to fix their website, because it's a bit rubbish.

anyone got the CE and tried on the fit?

@edmunddantes2   i can't wait to know either! I checked all my local spots and no one got them in, including the adidas store. Thinking about just ordering and returning if it doesn't fit.

Just ordered a pair of the Crazy Explosive. Went true to size as that's what Nightwing said in the mini review he put up today. I'll see how it goes and let you know!

I was going to get the D Rose 7, which was supposed to come out today in Europe, but was only on Footlocker and not adidas.co.uk, so I went for the CE first. The CE and Nations CLB16 have been showing up and disappearing of adidas.co.uk all day, so I don't know what's going on, but they need to fix their website, because it's a bit rubbish.
Repped I gave up already, EB have a back ordered Lillard 2 and CE so I have to wait, looked on eur but they dont have the PK version of the CE, now went to Adidas US website, they do not accept my credit card since im living overseas 

grats to those who copped, please share your experience to us here

I'm done messing with Nike there performance shoes are sub par at best bout to cop clb 16 and stop playing around it's the best on the market right now
I was about to disagree with this, but then looking at my rotation at the moment...the only Nikes are KD8's and shoes that are 5 years old.  Plenty of Jordans with flightplate though.  It doesn't help that a lot of Nike bball and sigs start at $150-200 and the cost isn't justified by the performance.

$120-130 can get you a lot of great stuff with other brands.

I was about to disagree with this, but then looking at my rotation at the moment...the only Nikes are KD8's and shoes that are 5 years old.  Plenty of Jordans with flightplate though.  It doesn't help that a lot of Nike bball and sigs start at $150-200 and the cost isn't justified by the performance.

I agree, the only exception right now is the Huarache 2k4.  Don't sleep guys, the retros are on point.....best $100 I've spent in a while.

I agree, the only exception right now is the Huarache 2k4.  Don't sleep guys, the retros are on point.....best $100 I've spent in a while.

Word I'll have to grab a pair was looking at them the other day in the uconn color way they were nice.. But I hesitated

I've been playing in the kyrie 1 for a while they were cool for me.. They are beat now looking for the next shoe that will take care of me.

Anyone experience an issue where the boost in the heel compresses too much when you strike with the heel during the running motion, causing you to slip?

for the CLB 2016 lows - I've been wearing them to ball in and I've found that they do best if, on initial lace up, you shove your heel to the back of the shoe, and then lace them tight.

YMMV but this eliminated heel slip for me

Back
Top Bottom