ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Kyle Lowry PE should be dropping soon

adidas-Crazy-Explosive-Low-Primeknit-Kyle-Lowry-PE-2-1024x680.jpg

My lord those Lowery PE's are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I think XIII lows are releasing this weekend too aren't they?  Should make it easier to get the Wiggins.  It's the first Adidas bball shoe I've wanted to get on release day in a long while.

If I miss out on those I'll just wait for the KL's.  That logo does suck though.  Looks more like Lyle Kowry than Kyle Lowry.

Were the White PK CE Lows available for discount(they are now) when they first dropped on footsites? Wondering if I should wait to buy the Wolf Greys.

For those who've mentioned that the CE PK lows feel "tighter" than the mids, what about the length? Same amount of toe room as the mids or shorter?
Can anyone help me out? I have a narrow foot and the mids fit perfectly in my size 14. I tried a 15 and it threw the whole fit off.

I'd imagine jumping a whole size (14 to 15) in the lows would create a lot of the same problems, plus heel slippage. I'm just wondering about that different PK and how it affects toe room.

I'd usually buy both sizes and send one back, but Adidas is nowhere near as convenient as NDC when it comes to returns.

Want these bad...hopefully with the Adidas logo and not the AW.

I would rather have the AW version since all the lace loops match. The adidas logo version has the white lace loop on the top eyelet.

Can anyone help me out? I have a narrow foot and the mids fit perfectly in my size 14. I tried a 15 and it threw the whole fit off.

I'd imagine jumping a whole size (14 to 15) in the lows would create a lot of the same problems, plus heel slippage. I'm just wondering about that different PK and how it affects toe room.

I have both the mids and lows. Go TTS or whatever you have the mids in. Lengthwise theyre identical (1/2 thumbnail gap in each shoe for me sz12)

At first i found the lows to be tight, especially in the middle and forefoot. After 2 or so games the fit up front relaxes a touch, and if it wasnt so snug then heel slip would be an issue.

I actually much prefer wearing the lows now, i have to force myself to keep other shoes in the rotation so i dont wear them out too quickly - need to cop another pair haha

Traction isn't an issue for me unless the court is really dusty - but all shoes struggle at that point. Just wipe and you're golden.

It's strange.  The finishline picture has the AW while the adidas picture has the adidas logo on the tongue.

I love the CE except for one thing and it's starting to make my playing experience in them less enjoyable.

The traction... I play on courts that aren't the cleanest and dust seems to be a big issue for me. And in addition to that, the soft compound of the rubber is fraying off and compounding to my traction issue. 

Haven't had any issues with the traction on my CE lows. Only minor fraying and consistent traction all the courts I play on (I admittedly play on nicer courts).

Glad to see more colorways of the CE lows are showing up on Eastbay. Too bad they are restriced for discounts. I'll grab my next pair once Eastbay lifts the restriction or some of them hit ADC.

h8X1HMMqO0xBOqz7voF6roOuef56KOVMrSKbVAUpzQHItr9bU-oKxBNgRIcHDyIhFYCdq1bG0_4oSAkmzXSLOkakEKLNK4qSSrLjarnnl2PXHsMKWyDNl2Cz03xqXWNu2riWMe4Il0Pe96iIu1lWiv1BJO8VTDIh4tgt2oNqeuvl4Ofy3qObtvovvZmjK0lsN6jBRZdFUNL78QiRISUTEv_52jqzmgmvYB0gY-85Av2xhSleXY_VPYh4KQsgEVzNjPCaiS6RTAgViLVUxwa6NmeM8OV-JUHetp8k5xdma-L4n0BYomER_3SD-Tjk-zEmPbGr_o6_z5D3LzGnU27_GccYVSpaLG6hkB4DX0sM4-5iCe_6U7PgvrubmZzR1r9pU2_jnduzbgQ78iiuvNomYPj-xddxmKUsRFXX3oYvvpCgmV2oOf9pRisc6EkWCC35n283nV43-aVjOY2PTLwvt2VZogpUwmsTbxiBJnnEsTrV0cNPsLCqWy5TptusW03RIlgrbweB5-7dZw-TgTjb9ZxSXq4WZgRt7LCzeg80l8Wfgfx4qXTZwFXYMOpUeM-4Ae5CHk3tU5e3gTXijACqiSYGK21qu2zaZpIQrc9eRQNNKigHc2MICw=w713-h950-no

They look awesome in person. Wish it was the Adidas logo but not a big deal. Really want to get them on discount but idk if I can wait lol.

Back
Top Bottom