ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

User name checks out. Only color I want in this shoe. I know the swaggy P low released in the crazy light low 2016, but I can't find those high tops anywhere.

Last edited:

Amazon, 6pm, Big 5 all have pretty legit deals on the Explosives:
I'm thinking these are going to be in outlets in mass quantities at huge discounts.

All of these comments about how snug the lows are and the PK being backed by mesh...I don't mind waiting until they drop way down.  I was hoping for a full knit shoe like the 2015 CLB.

I think they may have prioritized the pattern over the material on the lows, the PK on the mids were perfectly fine on both the CE and DRose7

sometimes it's a mystery what Adidas were thinking with their decisions on these lines, like releasing 1-2 colorways of the CLB PKs

Last edited:
But this black colorway > that all white one for ball imo 
laugh.gif

I hear you. My all whites have turned heads on court, though. Guys who usually don't pay attention about footwear ended up complimenting how they look on court. 

And after 4-5 hours of play they aren't trashed in the least bit. Still look new! 

Last edited:

I'm thinking these are going to be in outlets in mass quantities at huge discounts.

All of these comments about how snug the lows are and the PK being backed by mesh...I don't mind waiting until they drop way down.  I was hoping for a full knit shoe like the 2015 CLB.
I'm not sure, they seem to be selling pretty well as is. Could be because every performance reviewer thinks they are one of the best ever.

Last edited:
The lows might not see outlets, but I would think the mesh Mids will.  So many colorways.  A few months back, I already saw the PK Wiggins Homes at a Vegas outlet for way under retail.

I'm guessing they started with a FSR because they had one pair in almost every size.  It was a 50% off red tag sale, Vegas South.  They had the Lillard 2 black/red for $35.

I was kicking myself because on the way in to Vegas I only stopped by the New Balance store before checking in to the hotel.  We stopped by again on the way home and that's when I checked Adidas.

Got my white PK lows today. Went TTS and from the initial try on they are pretty freakin tight especially around the forefoot. Left foot is bearable but my right feels like it's getting choked to death. I'm a wide footer any other wide footers experience the same thing and does it loosen up? 

Really wanted to like this shoe, may try half size up and see how that fits. 

I'm guessing they started with a FSR because they had one pair in almost every size.  It was a 50% off red tag sale, Vegas South.  They had the Lillard 2 black/red for $35.

I was kicking myself because on the way in to Vegas I only stopped by the New Balance store before checking in to the hotel.  We stopped by again on the way home and that's when I checked Adidas.
nerd.gif
 $35 DLillard 2s and you didn't hop on it? 

Yeah I had already tried and returned a pair, so even at $35 I wasn't really that tempted.  I'm definitely picky about what I keep, so if the shoe isn't near perfect for me, I get rid of them.  Rip City colorway at that price is a different story.

Eastbay came out with more crazy explosive colorways. Has anyone  bought a pair with the solid outsole? If so, is it better than the translucent?

BY4272_fr_sc7
BY3336_fr_sc7

Eastbay came out with more crazy explosive colorways. Has anyone  bought a pair with the solid outsole? If so, is it better than the translucent?

BY4272_fr_sc7
BY3336_fr_sc7
I ordered the black and white colorway from eastbay, i'll let you guys know how the outsole is once they come in! I have the red primeknit CE highs and been hooping in them for a while so it'll be cool to compare the non-translucent outsole to the translucent one

Oh nice.  Those Kansas colorways are tempting.  It's about time they start to release some college and pro PE's.  They've been missing the boat compared to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom