ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Zappos order came in today. Played about three games in them. Shoe fit well lengthwise for me in TTS, but is definitely tight fitting. Hurt to wear, but I have wide feet. Hoping they break in well.
Have you broke them in yet if so how are the feeling still tight in the forefoot? 

Do the crazy explosives fit TTS length-wise? Did anyone go down half a size? Nightwing says go TTS, but he says that with every shoe.

I saw most people said TTS, but a couple of performance reviewers(sole bros, wheat city sole) said they went down half a size.

Last edited:

Do the crazy explosives fit TTS length-wise? Did anyone go down half a size? Nightwing says go TTS, but he says that with every shoe.

I saw most people said TTS, but a couple of performance reviewers(sole bros, wheat city sole) said they went down half a size.
You should be fine TTS on the mid.   I went TTS on CEs and half size down on Harden vol 1 if that helps.  

Have you broke them in yet if so how are the feeling still tight in the forefoot? 

Bad my second session in them today. Yea it was still really tight and snug. If I loosened it all the way it was fine. Had some very minor heel slip as well.

Bad my second session in them today. Yea it was still really tight and snug. If I loosened it all the way it was fine. Had some very minor heel slip as well.
Thanks for the follow-up. 

Sigh...that's what I was afraid of. Still on the fence with this model because of the tight and snug feeling in the forefoot out of the box. Might just have to return them as they just don't seem to be friendly with my foot. Wish I could get in a few hard runs in them and still have the option to return later. 

Excited to hoop in my ADO's. Digging the minimal branding of the shoe.

Had them on my counter since they arrived and have just been lusting at them all week.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find a pair of the green high Wiggins PE size 11 close to retail. All i can find is way over retail on ebay

The CE lows just came in today, just by feel alone the traction feels much firmer and more durable, gonna test them this weekend and i'll let you guys know
I just saw both the low and the mid at retail for the first time. Both had translucent outsoles and the tranction looked/felt exactly the same as far as that goes. Though oddly enough it seemed pretty thick/durable.

primeknit on the ce lows aren't true primeknits anyways, you might be better off with the regular and save $20

All white PK CE lows can be had on RUVILLA for $112 with code XTRA20

Last edited:
Tried the AW PE PK in store and ended up getting half size up, which is a 10. I usually wear a 9.5 in nikes, 9 or 9.5 in adidas. These are fine length wise. They are not long like the Dame 3 or the CLB 2016 but the forefoot width is narrow. If you have a narrow or normal width foot I would suggest going TTS but if you have a wide foot or like to splay your toes then get half size up. Adidas needs to get their sizing right. I wear a sz 9 in Rose 6, sz 9.5 in rose 5, sz 9 in UltraBoost ST, sz 9.5 in CLB 2016, and sz 10 in CE LOW PK, go figure. 

What's weird is that I tried the Dame 3 as well, width wise I can fit in a 9 and a 9.5 but they're long like the CLB and not a fan of the lacing system & material. Other than that I almost consider buying the Dame 3. 

Note: I tried them on with the elite versatility socks which are thick. I could probably go 9.5 with regular nike/jordan socks but I like thicker socks when playing ball.

Back
Top Bottom