ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Does anyone have the non-pk version? I’m thinking about getting those instead of the pk version.

Reason being, I like the non-Flyknit version of the 2016 Hyperdunk more than the Flyknit version. This model appears similar.

Any thoughts?

The only guys I’ve seen who tried the non PKs are the sole bros. They said the upper was crunchy and heel lockdown was worse. Your mileage may vary on how you view their reviews.

Does anyone have the non-pk version? I’m thinking about getting those instead of the pk version.

Reason being, I like the non-Flyknit version of the 2016 Hyperdunk more than the Flyknit version. This model appears similar.

Any thoughts?
If you're curious about the model, now is definitely the time to hop on it since Adidas recently put them on sale ($91 + 15% w/email sign up).

The only guys I’ve seen who tried the non PKs are the sole bros. They said the upper was crunchy and heel lockdown was worse. Your mileage may vary on how you view their reviews.

If you're curious about the model, now is definitely the time to hop on it since Adidas recently put them on sale ($91 + 15% w/email sign up).

Thanks for the info

gettyimages-873358466.jpg

Now those are fire...might be the 2nd best pair of highs or lows I've seen in the 2 years they've been out.

Some nice colourways now but I'm going to need to try these on to make sure the heel lockdown isn't garbage like it was in the CLB

Smart with the socks inside out and Gordon with the socks covered by the tights - now that's brad loyalty!

and Harden cutting off the top with the swoosh

you think the three stripes told them they'll get extra cash if they put the effort to not show the swoosh? :lol:
23099328_376695676098111_6848350543455191040_n.jpg

22861065_740829382770612_302799532284968960_n.jpg

and Harden cutting off the top with the swoosh

you think the three stripes told them they'll get extra cash if they put the effort to not show the swoosh? :lol:
23099328_376695676098111_6848350543455191040_n.jpg

22861065_740829382770612_302799532284968960_n.jpg

Seriously, he's looking real bitter. Nike athletes had to wear Adidas for years with no issue.

Seriously, he's looking real bitter. Nike athletes had to wear Adidas for years with no issue.
Not really.

Everyone had to wear the adidas warmups last year and now everyone has to wear the Nike warmups. The difference is socks never had brand logos on them during the adidas contract, aside from Stance.

Not really.

Everyone had to wear the adidas warmups last year and now everyone has to wear the Nike warmups. The difference is socks never had brand logos on them during the adidas contract, aside from Stance.

They could've covered up the logos, wore the short\shirts inside out when wearing the Adidas practice apparel. They didn't.

They could've covered up the logos, wore the short\shirts inside out when wearing the Adidas practice apparel. They didn't.

Didn't RGIII get fined by the NFL for doing this a few years back? He was also showing his brand "loyalty" by covering up logos in warmups, but they got to him real quick, ha ha. Not sure if the NBA has the same kind of policies, but I don't mind guys hiding the Nike logos. It's funny to see how creative they are in their subtle "protests" of their rival brands. Makes for a good laugh every night when I browse Instagram after the games :lol:

And I don't remember players being forced to wear Reebok or Adidas socks when they had the uniform contract, but I'm certainly no expert. I can only remember Nike trying to dominate every piece of the uniform from head to toe with the addition of the Nike socks this year. Whether that's good or bad depends on who you ask, of course. Personally, I miss the Stance socks. For me, I love the way they play, the aesthetics and it was cool that an outside brand was able to specialize only in the sock department. It added a nice flair and personality to the game, in my personal opinion.

For a while there they had to wear NBA made socks iirc, it was the plain socks with just the NBA logo tight before the Stance contract.

Good observations guys. I didn't even notice any of that.

I wonder if that violates some kind of league policy or the contract Nike made with the NBA. I could see hiding the swoosh, but hiding the NBA logo is another story. And you just know the players and Adidas reps were joking and discussing ways to hide the swoosh.

Didn't RGIII get fined by the NFL for doing this a few years back? He was also showing his brand "loyalty" by covering up logos in warmups, but they got to him real quick, ha ha. Not sure if the NBA has the same kind of policies, but I don't mind guys hiding the Nike logos. It's funny to see how creative they are in their subtle "protests" of their rival brands. Makes for a good laugh every night when I browse Instagram after the games :lol:

And I don't remember players being forced to wear Reebok or Adidas socks when they had the uniform contract, but I'm certainly no expert. I can only remember Nike trying to dominate every piece of the uniform from head to toe with the addition of the Nike socks this year. Whether that's good or bad depends on who you ask, of course. Personally, I miss the Stance socks. For me, I love the way they play, the aesthetics and it was cool that an outside brand was able to specialize only in the sock department. It added a nice flair and personality to the game, in my personal opinion.

Yeah they did get RG3.

For a while there they had to wear NBA made socks iirc, it was the plain socks with just the NBA logo tight before the Stance contract.

And yes, they always had simple unbranded NBA socks for the longest. I heard they were good but never had a pair.

The nba logo socks were made by Bare Feet, I wore them for years. They had good thickness, same thickness throughout. I liked them but they didn’t last too long, and once Nike elites came out, they were better, and stance nba socks were on another level. I’ve loaded up on stance and am pretty much set for life lol

Back
Top Bottom