ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Harden got warned by the league? He folded his socks like Curry last night instead of cutting it.
23594147_127767304561068_6835744303340322816_n.jpg

The nba logo socks were made by Bare Feet, I wore them for years. They had good thickness, same thickness throughout. I liked them but they didn’t last too long, and once Nike elites came out, they were better, and stance nba socks were on another level. I’ve loaded up on stance and am pretty much set for life lol

SAME, Bro! Ha ha. I've gone ham at Marshalls and Ross these past few weeks loading up on Stance socks. To be honest, I went overboard, but these have been my favorite basketball performance socks to date. :pimp: By the way, for those looking, check out your local Marshalls, Ross, DD Discounts, TJ Maxx (you get the idea) for major steals on Stance socks. I've bought pairs for as low as $1.99 and they range on average from about $3.99-$6.99. I know this is old news, but hey, there might be some new eyes out there that could come-up on some major bargains.

Harden got warned by the league? He folded his socks like Curry last night instead of cutting it.
23594147_127767304561068_6835744303340322816_n.jpg

Damn, right on queue. I jinxed him by bringing up the Ghost of RG3, SMH. I'm sorry, Bearded One!

SAME, Bro! Ha ha. I've gone ham at Marshalls and Ross these past few weeks loading up on Stance socks. To be honest, I went overboard, but these have been my favorite basketball performance socks to date. :pimp: By the way, for those looking, check out your local Marshalls, Ross, DD Discounts, TJ Maxx (you get the idea) for major steals on Stance socks. I've bought pairs for as low as $1.99 and they range on average from about $3.99-$6.99. I know this is old news, but hey, there might be some new eyes out there that could come-up on some major bargains.

I've been doing the same, doesn't matter what team, I'll pick up a pair I haven't seen before for $1.99-$3.99. A week or 2 ago I've seen 2 different Cavs, Wizards and Nets socks. But lately its been pretty dry since then.

The For Bare Feet NBA socks were nice at first but after a wash or two they were trash.

I've never cared for the original Nike Elites (haven't tried the latest Nike NBA socks yet) and prefer Stance over the OG Elites.

Damn, right on queue. I jinxed him by bringing up the Ghost of RG3, SMH. I'm sorry, Bearded One!

The ones around me don't carry any of those!! I swing by everytime I'm near there.

That $2 sale man, I bought like 14 pairs, sold a few and basically got 11 pairs for free :rofl: god bless you Ross.

Got the CE Mesh off of the Adidas site for $60 something shipped. Went a 1/2 size down, should be here next week can't wait to try these out as I returned my PK pair

The For Bare Feet NBA socks were nice at first but after a wash or two they were trash.

I've never cared for the original Nike Elites (haven't tried the latest Nike NBA socks yet) and prefer Stance over the OG Elites.

Agreed! Personally, I thought the Nike Elite socks were overrated, but the Nike fanboys never let me hear the end of it. I'm not even biased either, I just call it like it is and I wasn't a fan of those. I remember washing mine very few times and they faded and wore out on me so quickly! I was bummed cause I wasn't scooping those bad boys at no Ross or Marshalls back in the day, that was a full-priced heartbreak right there. :lol:

The ones around me don't carry any of those!! I swing by everytime I'm near there.

Aw, that sucks, Bro! You could also try eBay, all the resellers are clearing out the Marshalls and Ross stock and throwing them up there. Some of the prices are still good on there compared to their MSRP, but damn, once you get a taste of those $1.99 and $3.99 price points, it's really hard to pull the trigger knowing what treasures lie out in the vast wilderness that is discount stores. :tongue:

My true Nike size =/= Adidas size

TTS in Nike for me is size 12... which is also 11 in UK sizing, 46 in EU and 28.8 cm
https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/size-fit-guide/mens-shoe-sizing-chart

TTS in Adidas for me is 11.5... which is also 11 in UK sizing, 46 in EU and 29.5 cm
https://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

I've read that using the cm measurement while probably provide you with the most accurate results as far as comparing sizing across brands.
My 28.8 cm Nike size is actually closest to an Adidas 11 (29 cm) but taking width into account I normally just go with the 11.5

100%. I could never understand why people liked them so much. No matter how I tried to wash and dry them, they just didn't last. Got really loose and lost their elasticity very quickly.

The Stance socks are superior to OG Elites in my opinion, but it depends on the price you pay. I'd rather have a pair of Elites at retail than a pair of Stance On-Courts at original retail (something like $26?). But the Marshall's prices for the Stance socks is just unbeatable. Even the online prices for them now is a good deal.

I check out Ross/Marshalls at least once a month hoping to stumble on some different color ways. I have some for just about every team. Missing Celtics and Knicks though

I know we're going way OT but do they usually have the quarter socks? I find their crew socks are just too long for my short legs.

Price drop down to $119 on the CE 17 pk on eastbay/footlocker/champs websites.

Still excluded from discountschool though.

At a TJ Maxx around here I saw several crew colorways a while back, but they got cleaned out. I was lucky to find a pair of black quarters. I'm kind of kicking myself for not grabbing others.

So much more sock talk than adidas hoop boost talk lately. :smh: adidas needs to drop some good GR shoes and/or finally put something good on miadidas so we start talking more about the shoes...

Back
Top Bottom