ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

$180 bones actually.

They looks dope, wonder how the containment will hold up since no laces to lock you in. And it’s a full on knit upper.

Last edited:
$200 bones if you do the conversation.

They looks dope, wonder how the containment will hold up since no laces to lock you in. And it’s a full on knit upper.
Wish there was more info. Just saw where they were going to be available on 12/1 for 24 hours then release in 2019 per "streetboy"on insta

N3xt_L3v3l_Shoes_Black_BB9194_04_standard.jpg

N3XT L3V3L SHOES
Change directions on a dime. These basketball shoes feature a sock-like construction with a laceless knit upper for a premium locked-down feel. They're built with a Lightstrike foam midsole that provides soft cushioning as you move up and down the court. A TPU midfoot overlay offers lateral support for quick side-to-side movement. The herringbone outsole provides extra grip on cuts and pivots.

Anyone heard of lightstrike foam?
Are they just rebranding bounce maybe?

Hope the new cushioning is legit. I’m hoping for light like bounce but with more rebound like boost.

Like the look of the Marquee Boost low. Highs not so much. Colourways seem like they will make them though.

I'd love the TMacs if they didn't have the superfluous heel thing

Marquee boost low is a damn good silhouette. Some good color ways could make that shoe pop. Honestly probably good casual shoes as well.

Really curious about the tech in the next level. Has Adidas not released much about it? For instance, how are you going to keep lockdown with a 100% knit upper? Also, wth is lightstrike and tell me more about it.

Definitely interesting though. I’m a Nike guy but these seem like a fresh idea and I’m excited for them.

Bruh... all those shoes will end up being $15 at those adidas tent sales in empty parking lots and I still wouldn’t pay.

To each their own, but retail ain’t it.
Yea especially with most of these young kids not knowing who TMac is lol. Hoping they reach that Harden BE/X discount for under 40.

I'm looking forward to the performance reviews on the marquee. Thick boost, herringbone, neoprene collar, fits wide. Maybe this is as close to the crazy explosive as we're gonna get. I like the look, almost like an iniki/i-5923, but most of the cws clash too much for me. That black/purple/tan works for me though.

Can't speak to the Next Levels, but from running in the Adidas Ultraboost laceless, I have reservations about the containment and support.

I tried to run once in the laceless Ultraboosts and that was enough. Moderate pace on a treadmill (7:30 mile) and I was not feeling it. Lack of support and containment, but good for casual use. Plus, one shoe also ripped about a cm on the medial side of the upper, either from that one run or just putting them on and walking around.

Not gonna front kinda interested In the next level and since they are embracing my city/borough BROOKLYN BY USING the Brooklyn zip code make say I should cop. But a laceless basketball is got me highly skeptical cause of containment and my style of play. My shoes gotta be locked in. This will interesting to see when the reviews pour in.

EDIT: def quoted the wrong post. The below is related to the marquee boost:

Knowing full well these will be sale items - i saw them at my local adidas store and bought them.

Very quick notes --
Definitely .5 down.
For me thats .5 down from CE PK, and same size as NMD PK.

They do seem like as close as we are gonna get to the CE PK. Its a lot like the Top Tens, but a knit/boost version. I'll be able to say more when i hit the courts with them.

I tried them on with jeans and especially with the more classic/top 10 looking silhouette, they can definitely work for casual too.

Last edited:
It was early access on the App. I saw the notification a min after it was sent and tried to check out but got hit with the loop.

Oh, I don't have the app. I'm not feeling them and that price is easy pass. You still have tomorrow morning at least.

N3XT L3V3Ls were sold out in the UK in literally two seconds. How many pairs were there?

Never seen this with Adidas before. Was there even any in stock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom