ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Just got an email from adidas - “Introducing: Harden Vol. 3 Supernova”. :rofl: WTH? Those released months ago. Anyone else get this bizarre email?
Yea that was weird
Adidas must be sitting on a stockpile of vol.3 if they mass emailing about old colorways

01FCA73C-88D4-4D4F-AE65-3E146733FAAC.png

I would love to try out the T Macs but I can't find anywhere to try them on and I don't understand why they cost so much

I could see a lot of people too young to know about T-Mac in that game clowning on someone who actually wears those to play. Then again, I could see a lot of people thinking it's cool too, haha.

Finally got a pair of BYW X from the adidas outlet...$59.99

D2C009DE-97AD-4E63-8307-0E55CE82F53C.jpeg

Shot around in them this morning for about 2 hours. Excellent fit, went TTS in an Adidas shoe for the first time in forever. Some lace pressure for about an hour or so which was annoying but they broke in pretty nicely after that. Traction was solid, picked up hella dust though. Cushioning is the lowered, firmer type of Boost that Adidas uses in the Harden models. First impressions is that this is a pretty solid overall shoe overall which is consistent with the reviews that I’ve seen, hoping that durability isn’t an issue but I have enough shoes in my rotation I think it should be fine.

Finally got a pair of BYW X from the adidas outlet...$59.99

D2C009DE-97AD-4E63-8307-0E55CE82F53C.jpeg

Shot around in them this morning for about 2 hours. Excellent fit, went TTS in an Adidas shoe for the first time in forever. Some lace pressure for about an hour or so which was annoying but they broke in pretty nicely after that. Traction was solid, picked up hella dust though. Cushioning is the lowered, firmer type of Boost that Adidas uses in the Harden models. First impressions is that this is a pretty solid overall shoe overall which is consistent with the reviews that I’ve seen, hoping that durability isn’t an issue but I have enough shoes in my rotation I think it should be fine.

Which outlet?

Ontario Mills...Ontario, CA

FYI, these weren’t out on shelves. An employee told me they do have stuff in the back that doesn’t make it on the floor, brought those out when I asked if they had any boost hoop shoes. I’ll probably start asking more consistory now that I know this

Last edited:

FYI, these weren’t out on shelves. An employee told me they do have stuff in the back that doesn’t make it on the floor, brought those out when I asked if they had any boost hoop shoes. I’ll probably start asking more consistory now that I know this

They had that same pair in my size on the clearance wall at Orange, but I ended up passing. Different colorway and I probably would have taken them.

That Ontario Adidas is relatively new isn't it? It's funny because whenever I ask at Citadel or Orange, the employees always say everything they have is out on the floor already.

They had that same pair in my size on the clearance wall at Orange, but I ended up passing. Different colorway and I probably would have taken them.

That Ontario Adidas is relatively new isn't it? It's funny because whenever I ask at Citadel or Orange, the employees always say everything they have is out on the floor already.
I believe the Mills store is only a few months old. Their stock is pretty weak but they seem to have the 40% off sale every week so I always poke my head in to see what’s up. I don’t know how it works but I returned a pair of shoes that I ordered from ADC once so I assumed that they eventually ended up on that clearance wall. The employee that helped me out was a younger dude that seemed to know his shoes, maybe he was kinda looking out. YMMW probably though

Good to know. I live right by Cabazon but I’m at Ontario Mills frequently.

Back
Top Bottom