ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

citadel outlets
byw out2.jpg

byw out1.jpg

Anyone try on or own a pair of the 98 x Crazy BYW Never mades? i like them and they are going for nice and low prices on stockx. Just don't have anywhere to try them on.

copped the 98 X BYW during hypefest, got them in and laced them up to ball, and i had to send them right back. traction and cushioning felt great, the heel felt chunky but fine. the upper felt great in-hand and on feet but the fit was horrible. my foot never felt locked in and kept shifting front to back and side to side, and there was an uncomfortable amount of heel slip with and without ankle braces.

for reference, i went TTS as i do in kobes, on court i slash, cut, and stop on the dime a lot. my feet are normal width too. hope this helps!

Thanks for the review! Would the fit have been better if you went half down? or do they just have a ton of dead space?

Wowww I cannot believe that they are giving United States these terrible CWs but China gets all the fire. Why can’t everyone get the awesome CWs

i don't know why dude keeps shooting 5 3s a game at 28% clip and last week I think that was at 11%

someone on the team should at least tell him to stop :lol:

Lol I’m from the Maryland Dc area so I really like the CW and that it says wall way on it lol.
Wizards need to mix the Roster up some

I want to like john wall. I thought he’d be better than he is now. He needs someone to teach him the game more. Maybe a coach thats more of pg mentor ex: Doc rivers, mark jackson.

I’m not much of a Beal fan but I think he also suffers lack of mentoring or leadership.

Wall is far from garbage but by this point i think he's reached his ceiling as a player. All Star but short of Super Star status. Also seems to be bad for team chemistry. The viral videos of him beating and acting tough to high school ballers personally soured me on him.as well.

Thanks for the review! Would the fit have been better if you went half down? or do they just have a ton of dead space?

nah, the sizing of the shoe was fine but the shoe itself didn't do a great job keeping me locked down and secured on to the footbed at all. my heel wanted to lift off and out of the shoe, and there was a lot of shifting around during movements on the court.

Back
Top Bottom