ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep, exactly. would be fantastic.

An ID option would be nice, but probably good its not available. I would probably have 20 extra pairs.

Waiting for an ID option to happen....i have a feeling to I'll end up going a little crazy copping a bunch of different colorways.

yep, exactly. would be fantastic.

An ID option would be nice, but probably good its not available. I would probably have 20 extra pairs.
Waiting for an ID option to happen....i have a feeling to I'll end up going a little crazy copping a bunch of different colorways.
mi Ultra Boosts would be a serious problem. Especially once they master coloring the boost.

Terrible in rain. Presumably even worse in snow. Definitely not made for bad weather.
Not the best rain sneaker bro. I have experience, your socks will be very very wet. At least mine were toward the whole front of the shoe.
Just look at the toebox on the Ultras it has more holes than Swiss Cheese.
Super perplexed by my experience today then, no moisture got in even though I stepped in tons of snow, fully covered at times. I'm wondering if it's the wool or some aftermarket rain repellent. I'm assuming fakes would probably have terrible performance in inclement weather as well.

Super perplexed by my experience today then, no moisture got in even though I stepped in tons of snow, fully covered at times. I'm wondering if it's the wool or some aftermarket rain repellent. I'm assuming fakes would probably have terrible performance in inclement weather as well.
post pics

Has to be a repellent.

post pics

Has to be a repellent.

i have a crappy pic of when i came home with snow on top of them and melted. i dont have many doubts about legitness tho - most of the signs i found online checked out and cushion is comfy - just the lettering inside started burning out after one wear.

View media item 1881984
the water drops hanging out separately looks like repellent to me?

Last edited:
i have a crappy pic of when i came home with snow on top of them and melted. i dont have many doubts about legitness tho - most of the signs i found online checked out and cushion is comfy - just the lettering inside started burning out after one wear.

View media item 1881984
the water drops hanging out separately looks like repellent to me?

If you want to be 100% sure if they're authentic, post some close ups of the boost, and someone will respond about the authenticity.

Yeahhhhh I have the grey wools myself and I posted some pages back about my experience with them since october and mentioned how they handle pretty well in the snow and rain. I don't know why it seems everyone else is having a bad experience with them but my feet stay mostly warm and dry when I wear my UBs to work, even wore em out in the snow yesterday to work.

Ofcourse im not going to wear them if I'm going to be outside for an hour or on a rainy or snowy day but they do a good job for the most part.

Last edited:
CRYING 
roll.gif

mi Ultra Boosts would be a serious problem. Especially once they master coloring the boost.
I have much love for other brands of runners, but I'll admit, I am a UB fanboi. With a decent color palette and different boost colored options, I can see myself dropping a couple thousand dollars right off the bat. Not to mention how many more I'd probably make later.

So yes, a serious problem.

Back
Top Bottom