ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't give a **** about mixing brands. It's not like any of y'all are wearing adidas jeans with your UBs so how is the brand of jeans you're wearing any more acceptable than some Nike pants?
The rational me agrees with everything you say; however, it's the OCD me that won't allow me to mix brands and you'll be unable to convince 
laugh.gif
That said, I also don't like when branding is overwhelming. Prefer it nice and subtle. In the '90s I'd wear the 3 stripes  pants, but now I prefer the small trefoil or the small Swoosh. OCD is a mother ...
ohwell.gif

Honest question, In the ultra boost is there even a difference betwen womens vs men's ? Kid sizes seem to be the exact same thing as adults but curious because woman specific shoes have more arch while men are a neutral fitting. Please chime in. Thanks in advance.

Honest question, In the ultra boost is there even a difference betwen womens vs men's ? Kid sizes seem to be the exact same thing as adults but curious because woman specific shoes have more arch while men are a neutral fitting. Please chime in. Thanks in advance.

Many users here say that there's no difference in the fit of the men and women's Ultra Boosts. All you gotta do is go up a size for women's, EG if you wear a men's 9, you can wear a women's 10

Depends on the shoe. With UBs it's the same fit just a full size up.

Really? Not 1.5 sizes?

According to adidas site it's 1.0. A user weighed the women's vs men's UB in corresponding sizes and there were no differences and there are no differences in physical appearance. I will find out today if that is true since I messed up and went up 1.5

According to adidas site it's 1.0. A user weighed the women's vs men's UB in corresponding sizes and there were no differences and there are no differences in physical appearance. I will find out today if that is true since I messed up and went up 1.5
Theyre going to be bigger than normal

Women's UB are B width

Men's UB are D width.

All my men's UB are 8.5 and I have a women's 9.5 as well. Like others have stated go up a full size. I do notice my women's pair being a tad bit narrower though, which makes sense.

thanks for this. I have a wide foot so maybe there is hope for my 1.5 size increase [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
Don't keep your hopes up. The width difference isn't noticeable. If you wear a size 10 mens, you're going to want an 11 womens. If you don't mind the shoe being slightly roomy in the toebox, you might be able to get away with it.

First post alert! Ultra Boost hunting has brought me to NT. It all started with the grey wools, to solar reds, to wave blacks, to SNS (incoming today), and then back to stocking up on grey wools. The obsession is real. My feet love you, while my wallet hates you.

Honorable mention: I also have DRose 5 Brendas for when I box, and DRose 5 Bad Dreams for when I hoop.
Same, that's how I got introduced here! Welcome, mannnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom