ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stockholm in the building.
nthat.gif
Nice cop. I was under the impression that the golf ball and tee only came with in-store purchases so this is good to see!

@adidasalerts tweeted that @corporategotem in Cincinnati had restocked Cream UBs. I tried calling but getting busy or no answer. They tweeted at @wheretocop to take down some info (I assume about creams) because they are releasing to locals only first. If you're in Cinci, get moving. For everyone else, perhaps we have a Cream restock coming v. soon?

@adidasalerts took down their tweet. Here's corporates:  

edit - corporate posted on IG: 

Creams! Hopefully more to come.

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone has spoken to their local Adidas Sports Performance Reps/Mangers but I've been hearing from them of a Feb. 8th date for new Ultra Boosts, take this with a grain of salt but it's still interesting considering they were willing to give a date.

Dunno if anyone has spoken to their local Adidas Sports Performance Reps/Mangers but I've been hearing from them of a Feb. 8th date for new Ultra Boosts, take this with a grain of salt but it's still interesting considering they were willing to give a date.
Probly the release date for mystery greys/charcoals

@adidasalerts tweeted that @corporategotem in Cincinnati had restocked Cream UBs. I tried calling but getting busy or no answer. They tweeted at @wheretocop to take down some info (I assume about creams) because they are releasing to locals only first. If you're in Cinci, get moving. For everyone else, perhaps we have a Cream restock coming v. soon?

Damnnnnn who's in Cinci? I need a 10 ill cover all fees and throw you an extra 20 for gas.... lets get that group order

For those who have the 3/3 I have a question about sizing.
I have UB in 8.5 and they are pretty snug I almost feel like I could get away with a 9. I found a pair of 3/3 in 8.5 do you think they would fit?

Go with a 9, Im usually an 11 but wear 11.5 in UB and got an 11 in the 3/3, just sold em on ebay to get an 11.5

If somebody in Cinci can grab me an 11.5 in creams I'll toss you $50. Dying for these.

Still peeved that SNS didn't release their UB in a size 13. I'm curious if the upcoming second release will have 13s.

Back
Top Bottom