ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After refreshing the SNS' webpage about 100 times I was lucky enough to check out with these. Just arrived today. I think I am going to try some different laces too/

Last edited:
I should have never started... Now if only i'd be bless with the creams and mgs I think Im good... My bro is getting the SNS since he wanted it more and he wont be able to cop where he is.
Nice collection, especially the SNS. My question is why pursue the mystery grey when you already have the 2 other grey UBs? Surely nobody needs 3 UBs of similar color to stunt right?

After refreshing the SNS' webpage about 100 times I was lucky enough to check out with these. Just arrived today. I think I am going to try some different laces too/
can you toss some white laces on.. i saw people post about that ..suposed to look fire 

Repost for Posterity

Gonna try and compile a list for the SNS UB Global Release... [1/30] & [2/5]

[1/30]

1) Titolo - www.titolo.ch

[2/5]

1) END - endclothing.com

2) Sivasdescalzo - sivasdescalzo.com

3) Hanon - hanon-shop.com

If you have any new information regarding this release, please feel free to copy/paste and add to this list for all of us! :smile:

View media item 1889814
One of my favorite UB color ways so far. The knit is super nice.

Only annoying thing is I had to scramble on release day, and ended up with an 8.5. Fits super tight even with the insoles taken out [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Those would fit me perfectly, if they don't work for you I'd be grateful to take them off your hands.

Nice collection, especially the SNS. My question is why pursue the mystery grey when you already have the 2 other grey UBs? Surely nobody needs 3 UBs of similar color to stunt right?

I'm in the same boat have both the Silvers & Greys. I like the Iron Greys but no one needs 3 pairs of grey Ultras.

I'm in the same boat have both the Silvers & Greys. I like the Iron Greys but no one needs 3 pairs of grey Ultras.
I mean if you have the money and want to splurge, sure. But my friends who aren't sneakerheads wouldn't be able to tell the difference between silver and wools, or navy and royals

Thats is true but it is a darker shade of gray... Original plan IF im blessed with the MGs is to return the wools since ive used the silvers. BUT I wouldnt know til I actually seen the MGs in person.

Adidas is really killing it with the releases right now...

all these UBs, the tubulars that have released and the ones yet to release, the NMDs, 93/16'ss   
nthat.gif

Finally got around to checking out the MG's in hand. ( Came in from The Walk In Closet today ) Beautiful colorway. Perfect for fall/winter.

Back
Top Bottom