ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
roll.gif

Heads up for NYC ppl looking for mystery greys. Spot right next door to the adidas Broadway store has them, don't know what sizes though

Close up comparison shot of mystery greys and creams. If you look clearly, the upper on the creams is a bit more "fuzzy" if that makes sense. So they do appear to be wool as opposed to the mystery greys.
Do you think it's pretty noticeable to other people?

My wool sweaters gets like that, I hate it
mad.gif

i have a feeling that whoever ordered the black UB's from RRS, be prepared to receive the gradient black pairs....i just chatted with customer service and they sent me a link to the black/gradient UB pair from adc and then i sent him the core black UB pair link from adc and he says its the same pair 
nerd.gif
..very confusing

i have a feeling that whoever ordered the black UB's from RRS, be prepared to receive the gradient black pairs....i just chatted with customer service and they sent me a link to the black/gradient UB pair from adc and then i sent him the core black UB pair link from adc and he says its the same pair :nerd: ..very confusing

I'll be prepared to return that **** real quick

Nmd and og boosts today. Time to chill till yeezy season

Really hoping my offspring nmd order doesn't get cancelled

wgeb footkocker has your size available but it says only for store pick-up and the store isn't in your city, is there a way to get it?

Was bummed about missing on the NMDs today, but I did get silver LTDs and 3Ms this week so it was probably time for a chill pill anyway...

Back
Top Bottom