ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do the dark blues rank in terms of people's preference? I can pick up a pair for under retail. Presume I should jump at that.
Other people's ranks and preferences are irrelevant. It's what YOU like.
I personally think the navy's are the worst  colorway known to humankind. Does that mean you're not going to get them?
JK, I wish I had the navys :smile:

Anyone cop multiple MG on Villa? One shipped and the other stuck in "review"
Mine was about 10 minutes apart since the first one, I thought did not go through because it was stuck on placing order then refreshed and took me back to my cart.  So I went through the process again and got a confirmation page.  

Confirmation was 10 minutes apart.  Shipping confirmation today was 2 hours apart.  

I ordered two about 6 minutes apart from each other. Received shipping confirmation + tracking no. yesterday on the first one, I received shipping confirmation on the second about 2 hours ago. I received order confirmations for both pretty much immediately though.

Mine was about 10 minutes apart since the first one, I thought did not go through because it was stuck on placing order then refreshed and took me back to my cart.  So I went through the process again and got a confirmation page.  

Confirmation was 10 minutes apart.  Shipping confirmation today was 2 hours apart.  
Mine about half hour apart and both confirmed quickly. Just wanted to make sure there is no "1 pair" rule to the same address. Thanks for the data points!

Quick question: Does LTD refer to the fact that the colorway is limited? Or are all the new Ultra Boosts with the new outsoles called LTD? Just seems like I've been seeing so many new releases say LTD

Quick question: Does LTD refer to the fact that the colorway is limited? Or are all the new Ultra Boosts with the new outsoles called LTD? Just seems like I've been seeing so many new releases say LTD
yes. ltd = limited. some are more limited than others it seems

Quick question: Does LTD refer to the fact that the colorway is limited?

YES

Or are all the new Ultra Boosts with the new outsoles called LTD?

NO

Just seems like I've been seeing so many new releases say LTD

True, but all the new wave/gradient UBs aren't called limited.

Mine about half hour apart and both confirmed quickly. Just wanted to make sure there is no "1 pair" rule to the same address. Thanks for the data points!
I was worried about that and my order getting cancelled so ADC was my security blanket yesterday. LOL

I personally think the navy's are the worst  colorway known to humankind. Does that mean you're not going to get them?

JK, I wish I had the navys :smile:

LOL at that spoiler. I have the Collegiate Navy's and love them. I edited my post earlier to state that it's an underrated Colorway. If you can find one at a good price, You should jump on it. Very versatile color.

Last edited:

I was worried about that and my order getting cancelled so ADC was my security blanket yesterday. LOL
Unfortunately, ADC fulfillment is crap and the confirmations are YMMV. I've even had "waiting to be packed" items canceled in the past... 
tired.gif

Hopefully yours are still good!

Finally copped the grail of UBs @ ProperLB this morning. Big ups to all the people in line that came early to cop a pair of creams. Now....time for a strong cup of coffee.

LOL at that spoiler. I have the Collegiate Navy's and love them. I edited my post earlier to state that it's an underrated Colorway. If you can find one at a good price, You should jump on it. Very versatile color.

i only paid ~126 for mine from adidas lol

Unfortunately, ADC fulfillment is crap and the confirmations are YMMV. I've even had "waiting to be packed" items canceled in the past... 
tired.gif

Hopefully yours are still good!
Yes, they were good.  ADC shipped last night and Villa shipped this morning...  

i only paid ~126 for mine from adidas lol

That's an awesome deal! I got mine from Zappos when they first stocked on there. It's funny because lately when I wear mine, I always get questions from someone asking "is that a new colorway?

Probably, I held your spot while you went to check the meter.

Line was about 50 people, I was 20th or so and got the last pair

noooooooo I had a sliver of hope for that online drop :lol:

edit: proper did drop them at 1PST and indeed, no sizes.

Last edited:

There have been creams popping up this past week in small runs through retailers. ADC has yet to release a second batch tho.
Did the creams ever release in an Adidas store?  I've been calling Adidas Santa Monica & Glendale and can't get a definitive answer if they'll be released in-store.  Although at this point I'd say probably not.

Back
Top Bottom