ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my tracking for my grey wools from RRS....
RRS reps are all over the place. one guy said he was confident that they didn't have any gw to ship and that they were all backordered. he said whoever said they already got shipping are lying since they don't have any in stock. 

anybody got this error message from villa before? I'm trying to cop a 2nd pair of MGs for my friend. Used same address and same paypal yesterday and it went fine.
  • "Payment authorization rejection from the processor."

anybody got this error message from villa before? I'm trying to cop a 2nd pair of MGs for my friend. Used same address and same paypal yesterday and it went fine.
  • "Payment authorization rejection from the processor."

Are you outside of USA?

Yeah, I always think I'm happy/set with these, then another colorway hits and I'm smitten.

Haven't had this with one shoe since the Kobe VI's.

Making me a little nervous....ordered the mystery/irons off adc yesterday and the status still says in progress, order confirmed waiting to be packed. I hope it doesn't get cancelled...
In the same boat. Let's hope for the best

Making me a little nervous....ordered the mystery/irons off adc yesterday and the status still says in progress, order confirmed waiting to be packed. I hope it doesn't get cancelled...

You should be good. My all whites took 2 days to process on ADC before I could get shipping info. My solid greys shipped 4hrs after my order so I guess it depends who's processing your order at adc

I can join the "I am done club" so far with my 6 pairs. Pretty sure this wont last very long, but for the moment I got all UB I wanted.
Bet there will be at least 10 pairs at the end of the year :rofl:

there is no such club. I went from 0 to 10 in just January. this sub is a blessing and a curse.

View media item 1895128
the navy has grown to be my go to pair

there is no such club. I went from 0 to 10 in just January. this sub is a blessing and a curse.

View media item 1895128

Couldn't agree more. Adidas consistently dropping dope UB colorways. Just when i think I'm done out comes another "must have" UB.

Edit: Navys looking good up there [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:

Haha, when I look at all the existing cw's, there is no one I want that bad to justify another UB at the moment. Not yet

Navys are such a great cw, I use them as gym shoes sometimes (only pair I grabbed way below retail, 110$)

Impossible to rank my fav UB. Not anyone of my cw's deserves to be excludet from the top 3
laugh.gif

N

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom