ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't mind the uncaged look. They must have laces though, IMO.

See....
sick.gif
Looks like the roshe slip ons lol

I don't mind the uncaged look. They must have laces though, IMO.

See....
sick.gif
Does anyone think the cageless olives just look wack?

I think it works well with like Black or White, but those olives look butchered. 
Never seen an uncaged UB that was an improvement over the caged version. There are like 3-4 versions I've seen that looked somewhat decent but most are straight garbage.

Haha nah man, I was driving out from Brooklyn and hit traffic so I gave the store a call around 2:45 and they said there were 2 people on line and only one in each size. Turned my car right back around. That pair was from Villa which came after I got back from the short drive. :lol:
oh ok :lol:
Yea up until 2:30 there was me and one other guy in line, then everyone popped out of nowhere. I know some dudes on the line are on nt

Never seen an uncaged UB that was an improvement over the caged version. There are like 3-4 versions I've seen that looked somewhat decent but most are straight garbage.

Only cageless ones I've warmed to are the Hypebeasts mainly because they have actual lace eyes. I've not seen one custom pair i even remotely like.

Only cageless ones I've warmed to are the Hypebeasts mainly because they have actual lace eyes. I've not seen one custom pair i even remotely like.
Yeah I would've liked a pair of the HBs but I won't lose sleep over striking out on them.

By the way, has anyone seen pics of the fake HB UBs yet? I know one of the main rep sites dropped their fakes end of January but the photo on their site is still of a real pair.

Mainly curious because I want to see if they're getting any better at making fake boost. Gotta keep tabs on those rascals to make sure we don't get duped.

Looking at the sold listing of UB SNS, average sold price is 350.....sellers are basically making 50-60 profit after fee. Hopefully got lucky tomorrow. Otherwise, im hoping price is going down for these. U alll can have all the cream, i just want UB Tee time

oh ok
laugh.gif

Yea up until 2:30 there was me and one other guy in line, then everyone popped out of nowhere. I know some dudes on the line are on nt
checking in lol. got the last size, which was a 7. looking to swap now for my size

Got my mystery gray in today... REALLY REALLY like them. They are a nice change of pace from the Silver LTD and the Wool Grays.

Will be rocked a lot.

Looking at the sold listing of UB SNS, average sold price is 350.....sellers are basically making 50-60 profit after fee. Hopefully got lucky tomorrow. Otherwise, im hoping price is going down for these. U alll can have all the cream, i just want UB Tee time
math is a little off. Profit is about $100 give or take. 

These sell for 180 and after fees, the seller gets 315. Less shipping, maybe $300 worst case scenario... thats $120 profit? Maybe $100 if they had to pay taxes

Last edited:

Not sure what kinda fees eBay is charging you but unless the seller overpaid at retail they're making more than that for sure.

Cncpts NYC took them off the wall. Must have been a mistake

I didnt know that... Probably will still release on the 5th or Saturday in store...

So there should still be a few US shops to pop up this week or next week? I really dont wanna pay euro shipping

Cant say for sure but most likely... I say just try euro sites as well... Still gonna be cheaper compared to resell.

Yeah I would've liked a pair of the HBs but I won't lose sleep over striking out on them.

By the way, has anyone seen pics of the fake HB UBs yet? I know one of the main rep sites dropped their fakes end of January but the photo on their site is still of a real pair.

Mainly curious because I want to see if they're getting any better at making fake boost. Gotta keep tabs on those rascals to make sure we don't get duped.

Latest batch apparently, boost don't look that good still. Especially something with that much boost packed in.

View media item 1896322

Much easier to fool someone with the Yeezy than something with full length boost exposed

Pure F'n hideous!!! This uncage mess HAS to stop. 

Uncage of ST looks better than regular UB in my opinion.... but all around this tragedy needs to stop

Latest batch apparently, boost don't look that good still. Especially something with that much boost packed in.

Much easier to fool someone with the Yeezy than something with full length boost exposed
Yeah the boost on the fake NMDs is super obviously fake.

Main reason I was curious about the HB reps is that all the pics I've seen appear to either be the actual legit pairs & the site is just using the pics as reference OR they've started making fake boost look really convincing. I'm sure it's the former though.

yea I seen that, you got lucky, my boy took the 13 the guy in front of you wanted and he ain't take nothing
Haha I'm glad I got there at the right time and hopped right behind you. How did the rest of the release go after I left?

Back
Top Bottom