ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very late to this thread...Wish I would have joined sooner. I JUST got my hands on UB's that I wanted. I am a female..and there is a restock for the whites on ADC for those of the fellas tryna get some for their girls. 

But the smallest size I've seen in men's are 4.5 - 5.5 - 6.5 on ADC. Not sure if they were for UB's or for the NMD's, but I've seen them!

RRS order for the grey wools canceled once again, even after the CS rep said they were being packed for shipping... 
mean.gif

Stuff is restocking like crazy on SNS right now (not just Boosts, but lots of things) so hopefully we get something today.

Mystery Greys came in today. Phenomenal shoe in person. These, Creams and Core Blacks are my three favorites right now. EQT '93 Boosts are supposed to come in tomorrow. Very excited for those. Did people support them or did they not sell well? I donn't see many posted but don't see them for sale anywhere.

Those Women's white Pure Boost X's are a must-cop when released.

Man... smh at that size 8 cream dropping right in the middle of the night. struggle continues

How did you find the fit standard adidas size or up/down?
[/quote]
I would say the fit is comparable to any other ultravoost model, except with a much bigger toe box. But basically the same length as the others

Mystery Greys came in today. Phenomenal shoe in person. These, Creams and Core Blacks are my three favorites right now. EQT '93 Boosts are supposed to come in tomorrow. Very excited for those. Did people support them or did they not sell well? I donn't see many posted but don't see them for sale anywhere.

Those Women's white Pure Boost X's are a must-cop when released.

Definitely a fan of the new eqt 93/16 it's a very nice shoe and then with the boost added it makes it a home run in
My book. I believe adidas still has both color ways in stock on the site

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you mad dude?

Btw If you think a company like Adidas is "lucky" then I'm sorry, you do not understand business.

not mad at all. i could care less what CW i get or hyped models. i just want to find them on sale to wear everyday. shoes are too comfortable.

im sure adidas (or I) didnt have this kind of expectation with the UB when they first dropped. i saw them as their counter for the Lunar Flyknits (which all go on sale) or the Air Max 20xx (which also always go on sale).

so with me saying Adidas getting lucky, you cant deny it. and if you want to say its because of Kanye, he wore the OG Purp/Black and no one rode with it.

started with the all white Energys then to the all white UBs. once people started reselling the UB it was over.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you mad dude?

Btw If you think a company like Adidas is "lucky" then I'm sorry, you do not understand business.
not mad at all. i could care less what CW i get or hyped models. i just want to find them on sale to wear everyday. shoes are too comfortable.

im sure adidas (or I) didnt have this kind of expectation with the UB when they first dropped. i saw them as their counter for the Lunar Flyknits (which all go on sale) or the Air Max 20xx (which also always go on sale).

so with me saying Adidas getting lucky, you cant deny it. and if you want to say its because of Kanye, he wore the OG Purp/Black and no one rode with it.

started with the all white Energys then to the all white UBs. once people started reselling the UB it was over.
Yup, adidas definitely didn't expect the UB to take off the way it did in the "lifestyle" market, designers & execs have said as much in several interviews.

Here's just one I found with a quick search: http://theshoegame.com/articles/ben-herath-adidas-ultra-boost-designer.html

"TSG: As you probably know by now, the Ultra Boost isn’t just a running shoe, it’s a go to shoe for fashion lovers and sneaker freaks, thanks to Kanye West. Did you see that coming and how do you feel about that?

Ben: It’s a bit of a surprise I have to say. We designed the Ultra Boost for runners of all types, but we know Kanye loves Boost, and the Ultra Boost is the ultimate expression of Boost. It’s great to see that the Ultra Boost we designed for runners actually transcended beyond running and gone out there into the sneaker culture and into the fashion world. That’s something we really didn’t expect or anticipate, but it’s great to see.

TSG: I honestly can’t remember the last time a brand new performance shoe became a part of fashion in the same year. Can you think of a performance shoe that crossed over this quickly?

Ben: No. Actually, it’s a surprise to all of us how quickly this has happened. We built the shoe from a performance angle and everything in there is around performance. To see it move beyond that as well and the speed at which its done that is really surprising."

Again, that's not luck, that's marketing and branding. I believe Ben is being very coy in that interview, they knew exactly what they were doing.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0UZ0WA

They spent a long time and a ton of energy bringing boosts to the market. UB was the culmination of these efforts. Kanye rocking all whites wasn't luck, that was deliberate.

Just my opinion.

I went for it and pulled the trigger. Just paid the invoice for the triple white sole sample UB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom