ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
life is stressful enough for me to say "i'm gonna cop off this site over the other because of free shipping," especially if you're looking at something that might sell out immediately.

I bet a bunch of people lose out because they tried to save on shipping.

I'm about saving some money (will use ebates when i remember), but man, i'm just trying to hurry up and score because items disappear.

Footlocker eu released this pic on a campaign. Doesn't it look like all blacks and all blues with continental soles? Anyone heard anything about that?

never heard about all black with continental, only the ones with grey gradients

They're not out yet, supposedly this spring/summer although they're also doing a fully black UB w/ black boost in the spring so I'm not sure which will come first.

Another day, more strikeouts for the sns boost. Any other shots to get them? Or am I going to have to pay $300?

Attn PHilly heads. Local guy selling creams for 250 shipped or meet up. Apparently Ubiq sold all their shipment Tuesday and didn't tell anyone.

Last edited:

Gone, I think they dropped 1st Feb or last day of Jan.
They didn't even drop. Titolo did an in-store drop followed by putting whatever was left online. NOTHING made it 
mean.gif

They didn't even drop. Titolo did an in-store drop followed by putting whatever was left online. NOTHING made it 
mean.gif
Oh yeah, to be exact, that's the actual case.

Including Overkill store, also in-store first and leftover online.

And I wonder who still try to cop online, when it's 100% gone in-store already.

ADC and Villa taking their sweet *** time getting me my Irons. I appreciate the free shipping but Jesus...

ADC and Villa taking their sweet *** time getting me my Irons. I appreciate the free shipping but Jesus...
My ADC should be here today...  Villa 1 tomorrow and 1 got pushed back Tuesday...  Dont know why as they shipped the same day...  I guess different warehouse or something...

Back
Top Bottom