ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I was two people behind you, I remember the kid in front of me telling me your handle... Walked away with a 10 (needed a 9 for myself), sold in like 10 min for 275 to a kid in MD

What's up homie? Time to find that employee with your size 9 :lol:

They don't really care as long as they're still getting their money.
I'm definitely aware of this. Same reason most sites aren't going to do anything to stop bots online. They get paid either way and they don't have to invest more money in preventative measures that the bots will just work around eventually anyway.

they ARE an off-white? but how come the women's all white UB are a pristine, cocaine-like white? 

are the mens all white and womens all white different then ? 

i feel like im the only one who dislikes the 3m pair. i just in general dont care for 3m lol
I didn't like them as much until I saw them in person. They mostly just look like a black and white pair. Every now and then they catch some light in the dark and look different but during the day they just look like a really nice black and white mix. Personally I think they're my favorite cw atm.

I'm definitely aware of this. Same reason most sites aren't going to do anything to stop bots online. They get paid either way and they don't have to invest more money in preventative measures that the bots will just work around eventually anyway.
Only thing to consider is customer satisfaction for their brand image but it's never that deep for them to try hard enough to stop bots lol

they ARE an off-white? but how come the women's all white UB are a pristine, cocaine-like white? 

Idk what cocaine looks like in person bro so I can't help you.. 
laugh.gif

Just kidding, but it's mostly white and some parts of the primeknit are off-white. I don't think it's a dealbreaker. You're better off getting them and if you don't want them, sell or return.

Mens and womens are the same white color. You're looking at pictures online. Based on lighting/white balance they're going to look different.

I think this photo represents pretty well what they look like in person. You can see on the prime knit where there's touches of off-white.

What's up homie? Time to find that employee with your size 9 :lol:

Ayy what's good?! Yeah there's no doubt he skated with the 9 and another hot size. Now that the other pair is sold I don't mind paying resell for a 9. Still searching for 3M in my size if anyone has leads.

Went out on a whim....Got these this morning. I counted 14 pairs total out of the place, STA. Size 12. :frown: wanted a 10

Damn, you must have been a few people behind me.

They definitely didn't have many.

Hopefully you'll be able to trade/sell for your size, bro.

did undefeated ever put the UB online? all i see is the other pair 

I NEED A SIZE 10 SNS ULTRA BOOST F*** anyone who wants to trade theyre pair for a off white/chalk ultra boost get at me i might end up doing it lol 
I'm sure nearly everyone would do that trade lol. I like the SNS', but they're certainly not my favorite; not even in my top 5 TBH.

i feel like im the only one who dislikes the 3m pair. i just in general dont care for 3m lol

I HATE 3M, but man, these are beautiful. I just dont wear them in the evening to avoid to shiny glow affect.

But the pattern is nice during the day.

Yeah I was two people behind you, I remember the kid in front of me telling me your handle... Walked away with a 10 (needed a 9 for myself), sold in like 10 min for 275 to a kid in MD
yea first guy I think took a 9 so I knew that was gonna be a wrap. Now I gotta figure out a game plan for these SNS joints, probably won't be as easy as those creams were

Back
Top Bottom