ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck if you flip. Resale on Lillards is never a good idea :wink: Nothing to lose though as free returns

Last edited:
Good luck if you flip. Resale on Lillards is never a good idea
wink.gif
Remember the white hardens?

RRS cancelled my 9.5 order for Grey ultra boost. Customer service saying it was a glitch .

Got hyped for nothing ...

Welp.. I guess I'm waiting for the same email then.. :nerd:

Word same but hopefully not. Bunch of heads got shipping confirmation couple days ago and mines still says processing..... Waiting to know if its cancelled or not is almost as bad as a ADC splash screen

Word same but hopefully not. Bunch of heads got shipping confirmation couple days ago and mines still says processing..... Waiting to know if its cancelled or not is almost as bad as a ADC splash screen

I received the email 30 minutes after placing my order.

Placed order today at 12:30pm received the email 1:02pm

If we get like 2 full size MG runs and a full size Wool grey run in the same day and no cream restock I'll be so sad.

I received the email 30 minutes after placing my order.

Placed order today at 12:30pm received the email 1:02pm

Damn, yeah I seen that they had sizes earlier today. Must have really been a glitch if you got cancellation that quick. My order is from 1/31/16 lol

Last edited:
Same here. First Order was cancelled a month back and re-ordered through chat and they shipped mine 2 days ago.

If we get like 2 full size MG runs and a full size Wool grey run in the same day and no cream restock I'll be so sad.
Why? Creams are limited, those obviously are not. 

MG technically have "LTD" on their box label & are part of the same SKU run as the 3Ms, Chalks & upcoming White w/ multicolor toe which are also LTD. All part of a run of LTD UBs they've been releasing over the course of the past few months & into Spring.

That being said, stock #s do not appear to be the same for all LTDs and adidas tends to stagger releases to keep us guessing so there's really no telling what will happen.

Like I've said before though, I'll be surprised if we don't see an ADC chalk restock before the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom