ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good on you for being a good father but this seems excessive and unnecessary. I don't remember trying so hard to stunt in 4th grade lol

No real arguments from me. He doesn't even wear them to school, which i'm cool with.

But i don't know about unnecessary. I'm not missing any bills by copping shoes for him. I see something I like, I cop for him. But i definitely slowed down with purchasing JOrdans for them. They just aint practical.

And i don't know if it has anything to do with being a good Dad. Material items don't make you a good Dad.

Last edited:

Good on you for being a good father but this seems excessive and unnecessary. I don't remember trying so hard to stunt in 4th grade lol
my sneaker collection in 4th grade put that to shame. its not about stuntin' its about what makes the kid happy, and I had the sickest sneaker lineup in my entire school as a 6th grader, and judging by this kid's collection; he's well on his way. Down the road I was able to sell my entire collection of 100+ shoes for over 12K and gave over half of that to my mom + dad since they paid for 100% of those shoes. @casper90403  I implore you to never donate or give those shoes away as I let my mom do so with some of grails when I was younger and regret to this day. 

Last edited:
No real arguments from me. He doesn't even wear them to school, which i'm cool with.

But i don't know about unnecessary. I'm not missing any bills by copping shoes for him. I see something I like, I cop for him. But i definitely slowed down with purchasing JOrdans for them. They just aint practical.

And i don't know if it has anything to do with being a good Dad. Material items don't make you a good Dad.
I wanna know too.
. I think NT is the last place to talk about excessive when we have people in here buying 3 or 4 pairs of the same shoe. Pops has the means so why not?

Last edited:
my sneaker collection in 4th grade put that to shame. its not about stuntin' its about what makes the kid happy, and I had the sickest sneaker lineup in my entire school as a 6th grader, and judging by this kid's collection; he's well on his way. Down the road I was able to sell my entire collection of 100+ shoes for over 12K and gave over half of that to my mom + dad since they paid for 100% of those shoes. @casper90403
 I implore you to never donate or give those shoes away as I let my mom do so with some of grails when I was younger and regret to this day. 

Yeah, I won't ever sell my kids shoes no matter what. I keep them in a case and display them in my office. The good thing is I have a 4 year old so he gets big bros hand me downs

View media item 1913078

If anyone is in Vegas the new Shoe Palace has creams on shelves. I will take an 8 if you're feeling generous.

^^^^I have 1989 og Jordan V Wht/blk/fire red crib shoes with the original tin. I would never part with them but I Wonder what I could get for them now? Lol

Last edited:
It seems like the Shoe Palace in Vegas regularly gets good stuff, never seen or heard of the one on Melrose getting any special aside from raffled yeezys.

^^^^I have 1989 og Wht/blk/fire red crib shoes with the original tin. I would never part with them but I Wonder what I could get for them now? Lol

Probably around $150-$200 brand new. The crib shoes don't go for that much considering the shape of the shoe is completely different. I have space jam crib shoes and someone offered me $200 but I refuse.

Ok, enough about the kids.

Waiting to hear someone else copped Creams......

Shoe Palace on Melrose??? WTF? Why do i not know about that?
It's across the street from Bait. Never seen anything all that interesting there but I'm also not really checking for Js or most of the type of stuff they carry. Their adidas selection is pretty weak.

The first time I went there though they had the all blue Huarache NMs on shelf but only one pair in stock in a 7.5.

It's across the street from Bait. Never seen anything all that interesting there but I'm also not really checking for Js or most of the type of stuff they carry. Their adidas selection is pretty weak.

The first time I went there though they had the all blue Huarache NMs on shelf but only one pair in stock in a 7.5.

Damn. Didn't know that. What's funny is I finally saw Bait there for the first time, and if it weren't for a fine female walking right in front of the store, I may have never known. I work on Fairfax and Wilshire so I'm embarrassed I didn't know.

Good to know for the future.

Damn. Didn't know that. What's funny is I finally saw Bait there for the first time, and if it weren't for a fine female walking right in front of the store, I may have never known. I work on Fairfax and Wilshire so I'm embarrassed I didn't know.

Yeah I'm not sure how long they've been there, think it's fairly new. Lots of turnaround in the storefronts in that area.

I also just found about this spot Round 2 on Melrose in this thread recently cause they were selling 3Ms & other UBs for $160 last week.

Yeah I'm not sure how long they've been there, think it's fairly new. Lots of turnaround in the storefronts in that area.

I also just found about this spot Round 2 on Melrose in this thread recently cause they were selling 3Ms & other UBs for $160 last week.
love that spot, good vibes. their youtube episodes are pretty cool too. 

shoe palace does fcfs wristbands where you have to check in 4 times throughout the day and campout the night before release 
indifferent.gif

edit : they started this morning, 30+ people by 9AM 

Last edited:

Almost 2 years I think; vaguely recall seeing an email about their grand opening that location.  Bait has opened up at least 4 stores in the past year or 2. There, Seattle, San Diego, I think San Fran, too.

Almost 2 years I think; vaguely recall seeing an email about their grand opening that location.  Bait has opened up at least 4 stores in the past year or 2. There, Seattle, San Diego, I think San Fran, too.
You talking about Bait or SP? I know Bait's been in that area for a while, but I thought SP was relatively new.

Think they opened in portland last year as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom