ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After searching the thread, it seems like the consensus is size up +0.5 from TTS for UB, and size down -0.5 from TTS for 350s.  So by that logic, your 350 size would be -1 from UB.   

My TTS is 9.5, UB 9, 350 ???.  Yes, my foot is weird.  Sizing down to an 8 for 350 seems risky.  
Yup, it's like you could do TTS for all.

But UB half size up will be more comfy.

350 half size down you can opt not to tie the laces, but the size will be ok.

What did we learn today? Everyones feet are way different (and people don't really know their true size, in my opinion). Best bet is to always go to a local store and try a pair on.

Guys how reliable is Amazon? I want to order 3m's but have never ordered anything on there
frown.gif
Just make sure that on the product page it says that the item is "sold by Amazon" and not a third-party seller. It'll be guaranteed legit.

What did we learn today? Everyones feet are way different (and people don't really know their true size, in my opinion). Best bet is to always go to a local store and try a pair on.
What is true size anymore?  If I go measure my foot at a shoe store, it tells me I am slightly under 10.5.  But of the dozen plus pairs of shoes I've bought in the last year, only one of them has been a 10.5 (Cole Haan wingtips).  Everything else ranges from a 10 to 11.5 depending on the brand and model of shoe.  Then add in personal preference for how loose/tight you like your shoes, your foot width, what type/thickness of socks people like, etc.  Basically we should all look at Internet sizing advice as a very, very rough guideline.

What is true size anymore?  If I go measure my foot at a shoe store, it tells me I am slightly under 10.5.  But of the dozen plus pairs of shoes I've bought in the last year, only one of them has been a 10.5 (Cole Haan wingtips).  Everything else ranges from a 10 to 11.5 depending on the brand and model of shoe.  Then add in personal preference for how loose/tight you like your shoes, your foot width, what type/thickness of socks people like, etc.  Basically we should all look at Internet sizing advice as a very, very rough guideline.

very true.

But sneakers and dress type of shoes are a completely different story.

I wish that was still possible for most of these high demand shoes...  Just imagine if you can go in store and try one some creams or 350s 
laugh.gif

I wish that was still possible for most of these high demand shoes...  Just imagine if you can go in store and try one some creams or 350s :lol:   

You can find a less-hyped colorway in store & try that on for sizing though.

I wish that was still possible for most of these high demand shoes...  Just imagine if you can go in store and try one some creams or 350s :lol:   

why do you need to try on the hyped shoe? volts or solar reds are probably at your local shop. something is there. Hell, you'll probably see whites these days.

350's are a completely different animal.

You can find a less-hyped colorway in store & try that on for sizing though.
why do you need to try on the hyped shoe? volts or solar reds are probably at your local shop. something is there. Hell, you'll probably see whites these days.

350's are a completely different animal.
Yeah true...  But like the 350, unless you own a pair, there is no way you would know which size really is good for you...  UBs on the other hand, I do understand that at least now, you can go in some stores and try them on...  Was hard late last year.  Local FTL/Champs/FNL didnt really have any in stock...  Only time I was able to test fit the UBs was when I bit the bullet and ordered the white in one of the FNL restock knowing I'm able to return it if it didnt fit right.  Then I went to San Antonio for New Years and they had Silver and White sitting in store which surprised me.  

I just cannot get excited about these.

Were the Scandi collaborators only given black and white colour palettes to work with for their UB releases?

Back
Top Bottom