ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not as many UBs in Vegas as I thought they'red be for the shows. A ton of adidas in general...and saw Ronnie Fieg rocking tubular dooms [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Didn't even bother trying shoe palace after I heard how shady they are. Pass.
Yea man, I'm still salty they had 1 last cream pair in all of the SP stores in my size only to find out the Manager uncaged them and put them under the register for his self-trolling.

I've been to plenty horrible Shoe Palaces in my area but that took the cake.

Am i the only one thinking the creams will still restock on adc?
everyone is hoping for a restock other than resellers. at this point, who knows if it's gonna happen. i feel like the whites restocked a lot sooner than the creams which leads me to believe it's unlikely to restock.

Am i the only one thinking the creams will still restock on adc?
everyone is hoping for a restock other than resellers. at this point, who knows if it's gonna happen. i feel like the whites restocked a lot sooner than the creams which leads me to believe it's unlikely to restock.
They will. There is absolutely no reason why they won't. Adidas has restocked every popular UB, this will be too.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

@casper90403, what are your thoughts on the M/C toe whites?

Wait, wait, let me guess...

man glad i aint wait fa these.

the original whites > these any day of the week

black sole for contrast, white soles just dont make sense

and the OG knit pattern > wave gradient whatevers
tired.gif

i will say this the only upside i can think of is the new rubber, cause my soles are getting eaten fast just by daily walking wear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom