ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unless yall wanna hook me up retail, dont hate. imma unds those creams. aint returning them when i paid retail.

tds look exactly the same anyways. 
FFS, a retail deal isn't a deal if you don't get the correct shoes.  Somebody's going to call you out for looking silly wearing them, and you're going to tell them how smart you are because you 'only' paid $180 for TWO RIGHT SHOES?!?

pants are probably unauthorized too 
wink.gif

I finally got around to opening my SNS UB shipment from Barney's (got three pairs actually -- size 10, 10.5, and 11). I tried on the size 11 and holy **** it's a tight fit, unless I wear thin socks. It's my first time trying on a pair of UBs. If these run TTS I may have to target size 11.5 for future UB purchases.

And damn do these look nice and clean.

I dunno what you plan on doing with the UB whether it be running/walking/lifestyle/scuba diving, but from my personal experience I see no difference between the regular sole v Continental sole.

I recommend trying to find a core black now at some places below retail before you never see them for that price again.

I'll use them as my everydays and ive heard the og sole wears down pretty fast compared to the continental. Even just from walking with them(so ive heard). But i dont know if I will feel any difference if they do wear down or if it Will be noticeable when i wear them

I'll use them as my everydays and ive heard the og sole wears down pretty fast compared to the continental. Even just from walking with them(so ive heard). But i dont know if I will feel any difference if they do wear down or if it Will be noticeable when i wear them
Unless you walk 5 miles a day, they should wear down as any running shoe would.

Both soles are pretty thin so it's a good guess they will wear at the same pace. Only difference is that you will notice more on the original sole since it has nubs.

I have pairs worn a lot more others and the general feel is still the same. Maybe less bounce on my older pair.

Even then so, I don't see you throwing them out in the next year or two. By then, you'll probably have 10 UBs to rotate from.

Unless you walk 5 miles a day, they should wear down as any running shoe would.

Both soles are pretty thin so it's a good guess they will wear at the same pace. Only difference is that you will notice more on the original sole since it has nubs.

I have pairs worn a lot more others and the general feel is still the same. Maybe less bounce on my older pair.

Even then so, I don't see you throwing them out in the next year or two. By then, you'll probably have 10 UBs to rotate from.

Okay thank you, ill probably cop cores when a nice offer pops up

Back
Top Bottom