ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is there tax copped through Renarts?
No tax and free shipping. I'd check out that Nordstrom link above and see if you can find a coupon too. Doesn't hurt to support Renarts but money saved is money saved lol...

Last edited:
pimp.gif

MGs

Last edited:

No tax and free shipping. I'd check out that Nordstrom link above and see if you can find a coupon too. Doesn't hurt to support Renarts but money saved is money saved lol...
Damn near impossible to find a promo code for Nordstrom. Bunch of bogus coupon sites on Google. Nordstroms tax is damn near $20 for me. Only plus side is you don't have to worry about getting some fakes and there is free returns.

Might have to go with Renarts if it's free shipping and no tax. This the website right? http://shop.renarts.com/

Last edited:
Damn near impossible to find a promo code for Nordstrom. Bunch of bogus coupon sites on Google. Nordstroms tax is damn near $20 for me. Only plus side is you don't have to worry about getting some fakes and there is free returns.

Might have to go with Renarts if it's free shipping and no tax. This the website right? http://shop.renarts.com/

Yup they'll take care of you...

Quote:
Europe have received plenty of wools, but not the creams or MG. Adidas UK supposedly said these are America exclusives.
A story of things Europe hasnt received...

Burgundys (Asia exclusive)

3M's

Creams

MG's

Brown gradients...

Seems the list gets longer every month, even though I think the brown gradients will be relased in Europe too.

Anyway its disappointing for me to live 2hours from the adidas headquarter and dont see all those cw's releasing here

Last edited:
Quote:

3M's
Creams
MG's
Brown gradients...

Seems the list gets longer every month, even though I think the brown gradients will be relased in Europe too.
Anyway its disappointing for me to live 2hours from the adidas headquarter and dont see all those cw's releasing here

Quite a big change. Used to be that you guys in Europe got all the exclusive adidas heat. Well you still have football, health care and a proper history so I don't feel bad for you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah I tweeted at adidasUK about the Creams and MG and they said there was no plans for UK release. So sad. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

3M's
Creams
MG's
Brown gradients...

Boo hoo! Australia gets none of those plus about another 10 releases on top of that list. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1. i need core blacks or wools to go on sale again so i can buy a pair :[
2. i think grabbing the wood wood collab is going to be hard just like the SNS if its consortium stores only :[ 
Yea With All The Hype On Adidas I Agree. Those women's pairs run up to a size 14 women's, perfect for me :smokin

For those following the saga of fed ex looking as if it had destroyed my creams delivery last week, turns out it was just the shipping label and after a long week, the status is....on vehicle for delivery!

Last edited:
Europe have received plenty of wools, but not the creams or MG. Adidas UK supposedly said these are America exclusives.
That's funny, cos they released in Asia too.  Not sure what Adidas are playing at but I think those MG and creams will find their way over ere eventually.

Last edited:
Looks like that "restock" from wood wood yesterday was refunded to me already, no e-mail or anything, just looked at the paypal transaction.

Back
Top Bottom