ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone do the Furious 7 ending
laugh.gif
nmd pictured as vin diesel and the ubs as paul walker. RIP 

Why don't NMDs have their own thread? Or do they have one already? Those ***** are trash. Keep that basura outta UB Town :smh:

Last edited:
Man my opinion, a bold one at that caused a good stir in the thread.

I'll still stick to that although farfetched as it is.

I still see them coming out with UB STs and NMD as a sign of redirection for the UBs.

Yes UBs caused a great hype for Adidas, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will continue it. I see them recreating/re-innovating the UB. But I don't see the original silhouette continuing for more than 2-3 more waves.

So to my original point. I don't see it as a good investment to get creams for the price they are reselling at because of all the push and CWs/styles Adidas is putting out with the NMDs.

There's probably gonna be something more dope that the hype train will run to in the near future.

Weird *** day in this thread[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

To homie who copped MGs [emoji]128588[/emoji] I have core blacks, wool greys and MGs. Can never have enough black and grey in the rotation IMO

Went ahead and copped the MGs over the White-Gradients. None of the stores around here carried those colorways so I couldn't see them on-hand.  Hope I made the right choice 
sick.gif

Went ahead and copped the MGs over the White-Gradients. None of the stores around here carried those colorways so I couldn't see them on-hand.  Hope I made the right choice 
sick.gif
Like what you like. I believe all the gray CWs are dope. Very neutral and goes with everything. Although they won't pop like triple whites or creams, they are still nice gray tones and all have different textures  so all grays are different.

The white-gradients feel very consolation-prize-y for not being able to get the triple whites. But that's just me. And according to the past 24 hours, my opinion isn't very much sought-after so on your judgement.

Last edited:
Man my opinion, a bold one at that caused a good stir in the thread.

I'll still stick to that although farfetched as it is.

I still see them coming out with UB STs and NMD as a sign of redirection for the UBs.

Yes UBs caused a great hype for Adidas, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will continue it. I see them recreating/re-innovating the UB. But I don't see the original silhouette continuing for more than 2-3 more waves.

So to my original point. I don't see it as a good investment to get creams for the price they are reselling at because of all the push and CWs/styles Adidas is putting out with the NMDs.

There's probably gonna be something more dope that the hype train will run to in the near future.
You maybe right or wrong but as long they put up nice cw UB's will still sell. My opinion is that NMD's are hype because of how limited they are but once not so nice cw pops out then some will sit. Hype or not because of Kanye UB is a great shoe and most people know that already. No need for Adidas to market them. And as for future releases, Futurecraft may be the future. What youre saying for Creams as investment as the hype dies down, why would you get creams for hype? Why dont you get it as a shoe that you like?

You maybe right or wrong but as long they put up nice cw UB's will still sell. My opinion is that NMD's are hype because of how limited they are but once not so nice cw pops out then some will sit. Hype or not because of Kanye UB is a great shoe and most people know that already. No need for Adidas to market them. And as for future releases, Futurecraft may be the future. What youre saying for Creams as investment as the hype dies down, why would you get creams for hype? Why dont you get it as a shoe that you like?
This is probably the first conversational inspiring response of the whole 24 hours in response to what I said earlier so I thank you for that.

My thoughts on saying creams as investment as hype goes down because someone in here had two right Creams and kept them to rock because of the hype and exclusively of the creams.

This is probably the first conversational inspiring response of the whole 24 hours in response to what I said earlier so I thank you for that.

My thoughts on saying creams as investment as hype goes down because someone in here had two right Creams and kept them to rock because of the hype and exclusively of the creams.
I get what you are saying. Most people here are fans of UB not because of hype but because they like the shoe. You should expect that your opinion will not be welcomed as you've expected. Regards to the person with two right creams, I don't know if he wants rock it because he likes it or because of hype but let him be. I myself like the creams but not to the extent to purchase it because of hype or exclusivity and i refuse to pay for resell thats why I don't have one. Shoe style come and go but you saying that UB's will die before it releases its 2-3 wave is something I don't see. That's my opinion and you have yours. Lets just enjoy UB's until it dies. Lol.

Ultra Boost in a Board meeting after he's been told his line has been discontinued and NMD is the future of Adidas ...

I get what you are saying. Most people here are fans of UB not because of hype but because they like the shoe. You should expect that your opinion will not be welcomed as you've expected. Regards to the person with two right creams, I don't know if he wants rock it because he likes it or because of hype but let him be. I myself like the creams but not to the extent to purchase it because of hype or exclusivity and i refuse to pay for resell thats why I don't have one. Shoe style come and go but you saying that UB's will die before it releases its 2-3 wave is something I don't see. That's my opinion and you have yours. Lets just enjoy UB's until it dies. Lol.
And I agree with you that we should enjoy the UBs until they potentially die or never leave the game at all. But nonetheless they should be enjoyed without skipping a car note just to rock a shoe because the hype manufactured a resell price.

Leave all the Nike/Jordan shenanigans from the UBs. 

Back
Top Bottom