ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got really sad I dont have olives. I failed to put my trust in Pahko (before people actually got their pairs, I was sketched). I thought I had a deal with that girl that posted on FB a few weeks back, but apparently she bailed. Size 10s arnt even on ebay if I wanted to pay the $400+ price tag.

I just got really sad I dont have olives. I failed to put my trust in Pahko (before people actually got their pairs, I was sketched). I thought I had a deal with that girl that posted on FB a few weeks back, but apparently she bailed. Size 10s arnt even on ebay if I wanted to pay the $400+ price tag.

Was he even offering size 10 and up? Seems like everyone was only able to get 8-9.5 from him. That's pretty much all I see on eBay now. 8-9.5 olives with Asian box labels.

The cream UBs are just so much fire it's ridiculous. I think I'm just gonna have to cough up 360$ to get them to Sweden since they never released in EU anyways (and it doesn't seem like they'll ever restock again). It just seems as it'll be worth it. I just hope that I'll feel the same when I see them in person.

UBs remind me of what happened when the Kobe 8 dropped. I copped 1 pair which lead to 10 more. SMH. Ultimately ended up selling all of them. Trying to learn from that lesson.

UBs remind me of what happened when the Kobe 8 dropped. I copped 1 pair which lead to 10 more. SMH. Ultimately ended up selling all of them. Trying to learn from that lesson.
The 8's were the best out of the kobe line for me too, ive kept maybe 5 of everything and sold the rest

How did you get it for that price? Energy boosts are $160... They are good for running though. Very springy

Because they were sitting at $60 before the hype took over for boost.

UBs were destined to hit that as well but the beasts flocked to the all whites

How easy is it to clean wool grays? Just want to know if its worth it to buy a DS pair vs a worn pair :nerd:
Really easy. When I have a chance I pick up used UB as long as the nubs on the sole aren't worn. I just picked up a VNDS pair of grey wools for $105.

The chrome heel cup boosts look really good for gradients, first time seeing them.  

Gold heel cup UB's on the other hand are confirmed for release in July/August (non gradient).

Back
Top Bottom