ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So who will be the first brave soul that cuts into the boost on their triple blacks to see if they made black boost foam or just painted it?
That fact that the boost on the underside, that you can see through the stetchweb, is also black makes me think they've actually colored the pellets, not just painted the white boost.

Been a lurker in here for awhile, but after Munchy hooked it up with the creams, I'm hooked haha

I was lucky enough to get a second pair of creams, does anybody think trading them straight up for the sns's is realistic or probably not

Been a lurker in here for awhile, but after Munchy hooked it up with the creams, I'm hooked haha

I was lucky enough to get a second pair of creams, does anybody think trading them straight up for the sns's is realistic or probably not
If you let them sit for a while I think it's possible. It seems a restock for creams is looking less and less likely and resell pairs in the wild are starting to dry out so resell prices should stay climbing.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The different shape of the SB UB is what makes it stand apart from other uncaged UBs I've seen.

I think the most appealing picture so far is this one:

View media item 1941331

Not because of the filters, but because seeing it on foot fills the shoe out properly and highlights the difference in the collar.

I also think the primeknit treatment on these is more ideal for being uncovered than the usual customs we see which are revealing material that was never intended to be seen. It's the same general pattern but as we all know, the different threads and materials makes a huge difference in the look of the PK.

^ yup

Cant do the solebox without the cage
They just dont look right
Og sns olives burgundys and tb are next on my list
Whoever comes first

Back
Top Bottom