ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad.  I don't own a pair and never cared to Google them because they look like

ankle rollers on foot.

Repped tho for the correct spelling.

Ha no worries. Bought a pair when they released and never again. Besides the colors they didn't do much for me.

Anyone got a pic with the blue/orange laces? Curious to see what they look like. 
Here you go.  Not as much a fan of this lace configuration as I am of the original.  I had thrown in my white pair for the pic (taken over the weekend) as well. 

Glad peeps were able to get pairs at that Barney's drop. My time will come, when it's meant to be it meant to be. Lots of cream pics coming in the next few days! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Basically the primeknit NMD is a luxury Rosche and the mesh variation are pretty much Rosche, but with boost tech.

That boost is why the mesh variation cost more than a Rosche.

The "Key City" NMD is perfect and the FL EU exclusive is pretty dope as well.

My real issue with these is at the price point the PK NMDs are selling for i was expecting something special......What i got was a very basic and pretty expensive sneaker with Boost tech. Regardless of it being in the 'Lifestyle' sneaker category these lack anything thats truly special...middle of the road comfort,tech & looks yet people are going bonkers for them??????

My real issue with these is at the price point the PK NMDs are selling for i was expecting something special......What i got was a very basic and pretty expensive sneaker with Boost tech. Regardless of it being in the 'Lifestyle' sneaker category these lack anything thats truly special...middle of the road comfort,tech & looks yet people are going bonkers for them??????
I feel you on that.  They should retail around $139.99 - $149.99 for the PK version.

The higher tag price being for limited runs like the "Key City" that added 3M.

There really is nothing special about the shoe that would make it cost as much as it does.

Not that Im defending NMD but the same can be say for UBs... At the end of the day, there are suckers out there like us who would be hook for a certain shoe... 
laugh.gif

Now if we are talking about resell value for those PK nmds, that I do not get at all...  Hahaha!

I feel you on that.  They should retail around $139.99 - $149.99 for the PK version.

The higher tag price being for limited runs like the "Key City" that added 3M.

There really is nothing special about the shoe that would make it cost as much as it does.
None of these shoes should be worth what they are offered for Retail but it's the industry standard. Jordan retail prices are outta control but that's for a different forum.

I wish they would make a cheaper version of UB and take out the Mi Coach compatibility so they could lower the MSRP.

someone on facebook wants to trade their size 10.5 (.5 big for me) solebox boost for my size 10 cream boost +$100 or so what do you guys think? whats holding me back is that its not my size :[ lol 

HELP!!

Has this happened to any of you? So recently I sold a pair of OG UB on ebay. However, the buyer did not appreciate the condition of the shoes even though I posted pictures for every single angles the shoes to show the flaws and scuffs. Anyway, the buyer claim the pictures were not clear enough to notice the flaws so the buyer wanted a refund. What would you guys do in this situation?

HELP!!

Has this happened to any of you? So recently I sold a pair of OG UB on ebay. However, the buyer did not appreciate the condition of the shoes even though I posted pictures for every single angles the shoes to show the flaws and scuffs. Anyway, the buyer claim the pictures were not clear enough to notice the flaws so the buyer wanted a refund. What would you guys do in this situation?
Give him a refund as long as when he returns them, they're the same as when you sent them. If wouldn't pay the return shipping though. Unless there are blatant things about the shoes that couldn't be seen from the pics I would say that you felt you represented them fairly, but spin it like you're doing him a favor by allowing him to return them.

Last edited:
Give him a refund as long as when he returns them, they're the same as when you sent them. If wouldn't pay the return shipping though. Unless there are blatant things about the shoes that couldn't be seen from the pics I would say that you felt you represented them fairly, but spin it like you're doing him a favor by allowing him to return them.
But i have to pay for the shipping right?

I'm not even mad about missing the random Barney's cream drop. Bastards didn't have my size anyway. The search continues.

Back
Top Bottom