ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
women size 11 OG on eBay for $199 shipped (size 10 for mens). Good deal if anyone needs a 10.

And if anyone is wondering, women pairs fit the same.

i know i should have these already but anyone see all whites anywhere recently?
This question is asked probably 5 times a day which is understandable since this thread moves fast.

But what do you mean by that? Yes I've seen the all whites. There's like sz 17 and 18 that remain. Gotta be a little more specific if someone tryna oop you.

I was at FTL in Southpark Mall in Charlotte and SA said they're gettin white mesh NMDs on saturday. Also saw core black UBs there.

I said last page im a 10.5 in Core Blacks though. :lol:

I assume its narrower since its womens, Ill prolly go hunt tomorrow and if its a no go ill try a womens 11 and see how it is.

Last edited:
I was at FTL in Southpark Mall in Charlotte and SA said they're gettin white mesh NMDs on saturday. Also saw core black UBs there.
I've seen some Triple whites sprinkled in my travels at champs/finish line. So regions of the US aren't on the UB hype train and can be had.

I said last page im a 10.5 in Core Blacks though.
laugh.gif

I assume its narrower since its womens, Ill prolly go hunt tomorrow and if its a no go ill try a womens 11 and see how it is.
I cannot say from personal experience since I haven't copped a Women's UB but general consensus is the difference is almost minimal to pretty much being identical. However, there are supposed variances in CWs with people saying Core Blacks are the tightest fitting of their UB but that to me is minimal as well.

If you can fit a 10 Men's UB, 11W gradient white should be fine.

Nice! How did you do these? My friend and I are actually thinking of making custom dyed ones as well.

I used Jacquard neopaque. Thats really good for the cage and the heel. It dries kind of flexible so it wont crack. You can use it for the mesh too. You can water it down for that.

The work on these looks pretty solid. I think in general I'd prefer a little more contrast somewhere. Like a slightly darker cage. The contrast of the stripes on the cage on creams is one of their best features.

Yea its hard to see in the photo but the cage and heel are actually slightly lighter.
Thanks guys!

I said last page im a 10.5 in Core Blacks though.
laugh.gif

Womens 11 fits identical to a men's 10.

You could probably get away with a 10 if you remove the insole.

Back
Top Bottom