ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Totally opposite for but thats what makes the world great...could you imagine of everyone agreed? Boring lol
Yeah, I tried the untied thing with my UBs, NOPE. Only my MGs have the lace swap, all my other UB's and my PB are tied normal like 

I just went with the exact same length the UB's come with at 42". An upgrade overall and I like to tie my laces 
happy.gif
42"
I like the swap but why dont you and several others get shorter laces....kills it for me

Yeah, I tried the untied thing with my UBs, NOPE. Only my MGs have the lace swap, all my other UB's and my PB are tied normal like 

I just went with the exact same length the UB's come with at 42". An upgrade overall and I like to tie my laces :D 42"

I tie mine too but much smaller loops with the stock laces. Untied on ub looks sloppy imo. The core blacks I swapped with 36in 3m rope laces. Theyre more of a knot then tie aka no loops but tied still

I tie mine too but much smaller loops with the stock laces. Untied on ub looks sloppy imo. The core blacks I swapped with 36in 3m rope laces. Theyre more of a knot then tie aka no loops but tied still
Ah gotcha, I'll have to grab a few more laces for my core blacks and MG's and try them out!

The light grey laces that came with the gradients was a big no no to me aesthetically so that made me want to do the swap.

How does Cream/Chalk UB's fit? I usually wear a size 9 in UB's but found a 8.5 for a good price so I was wondering if I could fit into that.

Ah gotcha, I'll have to grab a few more laces for my core blacks and MG's and try them out!

The light grey laces that came with the gradients was a big no no to me aesthetically so that made me want to do the swap.

Yeah I just got those for my girl and shes wearing them today. The first thing she said when she tried them on was these are so comfortable but do you have any extra black laces lol

How does Cream/Chalk UB's fit? I usually wear a size 9 in UB's but found a 8.5 for a good price so I was wondering if I could fit into that.

If youre going to be able to size down in any ub those would be the 1s. My 13s are a larger fit then any of my others

The resell on the solebox joints are stupid. Im about to see if i can get a decent resell price on the creams. If not I'm just going to cop the all whites and get the others next year when everyone moves on to the next hyped model.

Back
Top Bottom