ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give me a day or 2 until i know forsure my second pair shipped and ill tell you savages how to get the Y-3 pure boost for $200 shipped. no customs, no tax, no vat or anything. $200 period. I'll let you know if it worked again for me or if they caught on and cancelled it. Dont PM me be patient im not trolling you it worked for me once im waiting on my girls pair now.

Last edited:

Give me a day or 2 until i know forsure my second pair shipped and ill tell you savages how to get the Y-3 pure boost for $200 shipped. no customs, no tax, no vat or anything. $200 period. I'll let you know if it worked again for me or if they caught on and cancelled it. Dont PM me be patient im not trolling you it worked for me once im waiting on my girls pair now.
In for this...  Im not yet sold to pay over $250 for those 
laugh.gif

Sold

Repped. This would be clutch.

In both the black/white and purple/gitd? If so...wallet is parched.

sounds almost too good to be true would like to know about this as well 

Anyone rocking Ultra boosts without insoles? Notice any long-term damage? I just bought a pair of women's boosts and I needed to take the insole out to fit them.

Feel like I remember you already posting about how you did this but can't find the post now haha.

I'd be in for this please PM me when you ready, hope it works out.

Anyone rocking Ultra boosts without insoles? Notice any long-term damage? I just bought a pair of women's boosts and I needed to take the insole out to fit them.
Nah they're great without the insoles.

What kind of long term damage do you think there'd be? Legitimately curious.

Hello
Long time reader and decided to join.
So many L's recently especially on the NMDs.
I have the navy and creams UB, and dont remember it was hard getting them.
UBs are the best shoes ever made for casual IMO.

Also in for the $200 ZGs!
Were you talking about a certain refer a friend program? Hope i dont spill out too much!

I prefer insoles in but they can be worn without insoles. All the NMDs and other Pureboost don't have insoles so you should be ok.

Otherwise, class-action lawsuit on deck I will collect on if there are any damages.

It looks like it to me. I wouldn't know what else color to call it because in my eyes it doesn't look like a Volt color.
Ah, thought you might know something I didn't. I'm 99% sure it's just a bright yellow.

Last edited:
Feel like I remember you already posting about how you did this but can't find the post now haha.
i did post about it after i bought my first pair but my girl wanted one too after i showed her so i deleted it with the quickness lol. The discount works with any y-3 shoe they have

i think i briefly remember this but i'll be waiting like everyone else

i did post about it after i bought my first pair but my girl wanted one too after i showed her so i deleted it with the quickness lol. The discount works with any y-3 shoe they have

Pm me with info if you wouldnt mind if it works please

Did anyone else notice different sizes for the SB at NiceKicks pop up again? If it was legit, hopefully someone was luckier than I was.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom