ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
put them on your jordans 
smile.gif

^^ they should deliver by 8pm. I know mine always come super late when I am eating dinner already.

Last edited:
They have the white gradients on ebay for $150 with the coupon, does anyone think it's worth getting them?

They have the white gradients on ebay for $150 with the coupon, does anyone think it's worth getting them?
Great deal. I was able to get mine for $135 shipped from renarts during the easter sale. Very nice imo... just need to get used to the gradient design on the toe box.

Haha, I don't think so, didn't look through my package that carefully.

Would probably just throw them away regardless.

i didnt know what they were lol. I thought they were just in there so your sole doesnt yellow in the box or something lol. f*ck em

Did you try them? lol I paid no mind as I was too excited to try them on.

Haha I think it's a bit ridiculous to put them on.

PS: shout out to bdot bdot and Rambo93940 Rambo93940 . None of this could have been without them.

If we can come together like this for the HS collab, that would be beautiful.  I still need a grey UB pair. 
laugh.gif

Very very tempted to pull the trigger on some MG's on Grailed for retail... sososo tempted. Either that or I wait for that ZG black pair to be had for under $250.

SNS on FC size 12.5 is $375, is that a decent deal? Can't seem to find them lower than that. 

Back
Top Bottom