ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You and me both
laugh.gif
Hahaha!  Still no RAGRETS

So I guess we really can stop calling these "Friends & family" from now on lol. Like I said earlier, time for us europeans to get some of this heat now!

So I guess we really can stop calling these "Friends & family" from now on lol. Like I said earlier, time for us europeans to get some of this heat now!
We've stopped a LOOOOONG time ago...  I try not to call it creams either...  Hahaha!

I'm going to try calling the SF Westfield, SJ Westfield Valley Fair, and SJ Westfield Oakridge right now, will update shortly.
Yeah, the guy sounded real dull, just got irritated when I asked to check the sku and hung up on me.  He was saying that all their UBs were sold out period.

I'm from the Eastbay and I was able to order them by checking the sku on the receipt so repped that NT member. He said he ordered from a different district so it could be SF or Sacramento.

Both Promenade and Westfield saying they didn't get them. I guess they still could get them though. My guess is they are still in transit for west coast locations. Maybe they will arrive later this week.

Sounds plausible. Was wondering why it sounds like only a few stores getting **** out here

bro what are ultra boosts? can someone just sell me all the limited pairs for retail? I don't do any research and I am entitled to everything

thanks

Just happy to see that they are restocking if I'm not able to get at pair this week, hopefully the resale prices go down.

Can someone make a GIF of a giant fist ramming the a55h0le of the Canadian flag or something?

I will be able to use this GIF repeatedly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom