ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im almost 4.5 hours in... end launches pretty much turned a 3 minute frustration into a lord of the ring triology to not eat,piss,crap all in hopes of hoping a cream drop will happen while i veg out.

damn.... but i guess i still have a chance. 

Those are fake.  Look at the plastic eyelets and then google a pair and see the difference.

The two valleys between the eyelet squares should be deep not shallow.
Ok, thanks. I can't see a huge difference from other pics I've found. I'll see if I can get a better pic from him. Anything else I should look/ask for? 

Urgh. :frown:

Campus 80's Dead.

same size. 
mad.gif

Anyone else get a email this morning from Matches Fashion talking about using your $75 off code before it expires?  The thing is, I tried using it, and got the "invalid code" error.  I sent them an email for them to rectify this, but they're quite terrible responding to emails.

Wow glad mine worked this morning and was able to cook....still no order email but says processing on their website and theyre holding my funds so hopefully im straight

Size 8 HSxUB just showed the sold out message for me. Opened link 1.5 hours after I received it. Sold out message 3 hours later. I'm lightweight glad it sold out before I got a chance to cop. That money can go towards trying to cop the Creams now 
laugh.gif

Was burnt out from all the boost madness so I bought a pair of Kris Van Assche's for 235. Feel much better now!

Size 8 HSxUB just showed the sold out message for me. Opened link 1.5 hours after I received it. Sold out message 3 hours later. I'm lightweight glad it sold out before I got a chance to cop. That money can go towards trying to cop the Creams now 
laugh.gif
Or you could have sold the HSxUB and gotten 50-75% off your creams 
wink.gif

Ok, thanks. I can't see a huge difference from other pics I've found. I'll see if I can get a better pic from him. Anything else I should look/ask for? 
On some of the fakes the ankle collar color is off and the three stripes are woven into the fabric rather than tape bonded.

That's about it because they have perfected the boost outsole nibs and lines so you can't go by that anymore.

It's really hard to tell  what's fake with that colorway because they pretty much got it down.

Wow glad mine worked this morning and was able to cook....still no order email but says processing on their website and theyre holding my funds so hopefully im straight
Lucky you man, those black y3's are growing on me.  I already have the WW so it was a pass early on but now idk, might have to get them if I can get the coupon to work.
Last week at FNL. They restocked 2-3 times on various websites that I recall in the past few months
Thanks, will be more alert, probably passed them up purposely as I was hoping to get the HS, looking doubtful now.

Back
Top Bottom