ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
I thought the same thing when I read that
oh phew thought i was the only one that watches that gong show....

Sounds like a punk *** manager. This is a business and service. If a customer wants to buy a shoe they should have ATLEAST offered to take your name and number down and when they came across them they could have called you. Plus most vendors have distinct boxes, ie: nike, timberland, adidas. They could have easily identified which boxes had the adidas shoes in them. Im pissed for you. 

I know right... I forgot to mention I had my gf's bro go in for me this morning (told him about the launch locator ordeal). He got there probably 10:30am and he said all they had was 11.5 and 13. He said it did seem like they were holding back smaller sizes (I was looking for a 9.5).

Decided to take my chances and head out to Valley Fair FTL.  It's about an hour and change away from home.  I get there around 11:15 and ask the first employee I see about any boosts.  I get the token, "we dont sell ultra boosts, and are not getting them even though I know they're on the launch locator online".  I'm like thats cool bro but didn't you guys just sell a FSR or two in the past day or two?  "Oh yeah, that was a surprise shipment sir"  I tell him thanks and tell my wife that dude is full of it.  I decide to stick around and check all the other shoes.  I walk into the HOH room to look at Kobe's kicks.  Another employee comes up to me, "You want the ultra boosts".  I'm like hell to the yeah man.  "We just got 10 pairs in"  I'm like cool, we'll each take one.  What got me is that dude was whispering the info as if it were top secret :lol:   My wife bounces because she knew something wasn't right lol.   Anyhow, employee comes back with what sizes, then tells me he can't sell me the shoes until his manager says it's ok.  I'm like dude, you have the shoes, the launch locator says "first come, first serve"  Serve me up already.  He goes back to his manager and finally gets the OK.  Something was definitely up.  My best guess is the first dude was trying to hold pairs back until his people came in.  

Currently working behind the scenes to oop  the Bay Area homies.  :smokin

View media item 1996617

Congrats!! Still looking for a 9.5 in the Bay Area, always seem to be working when stores get their shipments lol.

This is for Y3 ZG buyer

If you're buying from Farfetch, avoid buying from the Deliberti boutique in Italy..

Got my Y3 today and the sole has been worn, did not give me extra lacing, box is beat up....

View media item 1996625
View media item 1996627
You would think a high end boutique would take good care of products, but guess not...

Just giving you NTs a heads up

Wow no **** just got my y3s in too and no extra laces either just called and they said will contact the boutique....from Italy also.. eraldo

What did they tell you fam, told me that they would asked the boutique for an exchange or full refund if they do not have my size.

Last edited:
What did they tell you fam, told me that they would asked the boutique for an exchange or full refund if they do not have my size.

Just said they would contact them about the problem and let me know next week what they say. Said hopefully they have them sitting around so they can ship them out to you then said are you sure they come with them? I said yeah this other dude didnt get any either lol. Idk what theyre gonna do though

Just said they would contact them about the problem and let me know next week what they say. Said hopefully they have them sitting around so they can ship them out to you then said are you sure they come with them? I said yeah this other dude didnt get any either lol. Idk what theyre gonna do though
Hopefully me and you get a brand new pair that's discounted, cause this unacceptable....

Well, just know next time to not order from Italy boutiques lol

Back
Top Bottom